United Yacht Sales presents this Sports Fishing Boats 1967 Chris-Craft Corinthian boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This beautiful, well maintained classic is a MUST-SEE, and is one of only 33 ever built! The bridge is quite spacious and protected with a bimini and full cover. Re-powered with twin Mercruiser 7.4L engines (385hp ea.) in 2006. Sea Skiff lapstrake bottom with carvel planked sides.
– Bottom Paint - Sept. 2020
– Air Conditioning
– Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
– Extra Large Cockpit for Great Fishing!
– Garmin GPSMap 3210, FishFinder, VHF Marine Radio (FlyBridge)
– New Fuel Pumps, Alternators and Exhaust Hoses - Aug. 2020
– New exhaust manifolds, oil coolers, and ZF 63 transmissions
Master Stateroom - Forward
– Overhead Storage
– Bulkhead Anchor Locker Access
– Privacy Door
– Hanging Storage Locker - Starboard
– Private Head
Guest Stateroom - Starboard
– Privacy Door
– Upper Lower Berths
– Hanging Storage Locker
– Easy Flush
– Forward - Starboard
– Helm Chair
– Adjustable Height Table - Starboard
– Large Futon (Converts to Sleeping) - Port
– Mini Blinds on Picturesque Windows
– Wall to Wall Carpet
– New Headliner
– Interior Wood in EXCELLENT condition!
– Stainless Steel Sink w/Sprayer
– Pressure Water System
– Hot Water Heater
– Princess 2-Burner Stove
– G.E. Refrigerator/Freezer (Model GMR06AAMBWW)
– Wood-like Flooring
– Beautiful Wood Cabinetry
– Compass (FlyBridge)
– VHF Marine Radio
– Garmin GPSMap 3210
– Depth w/Speed (FlyBridge)
– 6.5kw Westerbeke Generator - approx. 566 hours
– (2) New Batteries (Oct. 2020)
– Guest 10 Amp Battery Charger
– (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord(s)
– (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens
– Teak Bow Pulpit
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!