Seattle Yachts presents this Cruisers 1964 Chris-Craft Roamer boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Chris Craft has always been known for quality and great design. This boat is no exception. One of the best selling motor yachts of her era. Professionally maintained and loved Inside and out this 46' Chris Craft is sure to wow the eyes, With very clean teak deck lines, Massive forward windows and an incredible aft deck with space enough to fit a dinner party. Full isinglass covers the aft deck all the way to swim platform.
She is in beautiful condition, Tasteful decor throughout with accent lighting with the large master stateroom has a king sized berth and beautiful custom cabinetry.
CAPITOL has been a 10 year love affair with the current owners and here are some of the upgrades and improvements
– NEW Hull welding - 50 plates welded Ultrasonic 2019
– NEW Bottom paint
– NEW Swim platform brackets remanufactured
– NEW Awlgrip 2 pack PAINT system - Hull and Topsides
– NEW Deck Wood Rub Rail replaced
– Wood replaced and Deck paint / non skid - decks and roof deck
– Teak Decks restored
– NEW Window sills port side 3 pieces of new tempered glass and window track
– NEW Forward and aft hatches
– NEW Carpet throughout, couch and blinds
– RENOVATED HEADS - cork tiling, wallpaper both heads, new hoses / seals / pump / macerator pump. NEW shower boxes forward shower re tiled, shower headliner replaced
– NEW Main salon headliner and lounge lighting
– NEW Faucets
– NEW Hot water heaters (2)
– All bilges painted w/anti rust painted
– NEW Bilge pumps (6)
– NEW Generator exhaust system installed
– REBUILT Generator top end
– REBUILT Main Engines -Top end heads machines new valves / springs / gaskets star exhaust muffler, all new hoses and belts on both engines
– NEW Heat exchangers replaced exhaust manifolds and risers
– NEW raw water pumps
– NEW Carburetors with new electric fuel pumps
– NEW remote fuel filters
– NEW alternators and starter motors
– REBUILT both gear boxes
– NEW prop shafts, new bearings and packing glands
– NEW AGM batteries / charger / 3000 watt inverter, solar charger and 1600 inverter
– NEW fire suppression system
– NEW Carbon Monoxide Fire alarms - 15 Fire extinguishers
– NEW RIB 310 w/folding transom/rigid hull dingy and Torqeedo 1003 electric motor / custom cover
– NEW deck chairs new deck cushions and covers
– RESTORED Captains seats
– All wood stripped and re vanished dashboard restored
– NEW Headliner replaced
– REBUILT Auto pilot
– NEW Raymaine Quantum Axiom 9 GPS Radar
– NEW Isinglass all round
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!