Denison Yacht Sales presents this Cutter 1982 Chuck Paine Cutter boat for sale.
Contact Denison Yacht Sales with any questions about this Chuck Paine Cutter by filling up the Contact form or call (954) 280-4494
See all inventory from this seller (663)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Remarkable Rare Chuck Paine Cuttter World Cruiser built in Maine under the designer's supervision.
This vessel became the originator of the famous Cabo Rico Yachts.
Effortless, gentle sailor, completely remodeled, upgraded, and refitted the last 2 years. She is in pristine condition.
Upgrades Retrofit 2020 / 2022. More than $ 200,000.00 was spent.
- New Bottom Paint.
- New Holding Tank.
- New Hull Fittings Valves with New Marelon Fittings.
- Remove Inspect Shaft, replace Strut Bearing, remove the Rudder, and repair Rudder Post.
- Remove Fiberglass Wood for Chain Plates. Fill the Gap with Fiberglass, build Primer Sand. Lay Out New Wood Rail on the Port Starboard Hull Sides, and apply 2 cloth laminations with West Epoxy over Wood Rail on the Port Starboard Hull Sides.
- New Standing Rigging including Inner Forestay, Forestay.
- New Carbon Whisker Pole.
- Mast New Painting.
- New Mast Navigation Lights (LED).
- New Running Rigging (Main Sail, Staysail, Genoa Halyards. Boom Topping Lift. Furling Lines).
- New Main Sail Furling System.
- All Winches Serviced.
- New Chain Plates.
- New Self-Tailing Mast Winch Size 45.
- Cruising Arch integrated into solid side railing split stern railing/lifting arms with sheet blocks.
- Stainless Tiller Cap for Steering Vane Post Removable Tiller.
- Folding Port Side Solid Teak Seat with integrated Stainless Hardware.
- New Transmission.
- Inspect Upgrade Exhaust System.
- New Mainsail 9.2 Oz. Dacron Leisurefurl Finish from UK Sails.
- New Furling Staysail.
- New Furling Yankee.
- New Asymmetrical Cruising Spinnaker.
- New 12 Volt 400 Amp Hour Lifep04 Lithium Battery with Bluetooth Monitoring.
- New Stainless Wrapped Solar Panel Mounting Frame integrated into arch.
- New IHI RHB5 Turbocharger.
- New Anchor Battery Wiring.
- New Batteries Monitor.
- New Boat Speed/Temperature Transducer.
- New Raymarine Smart Controller Wireless Pilot.
- Simrad HS 40 Wireless Remote for RS40 VHF/AIS
- New Raymarine EV400 Sail Pilot for Type 2-3 Drive.
- New Raymarine i70 DISPLAY.
- New Raymarine i60 Wind Pack
Cu stom extended bow pulpit.
Davits for Tender Lift.
Full Battened Mainsail in Furling Boom.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.
/ Fort Lauderdale, FL
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.