Denison Yacht Sales presents this Motor Yachts 1957 Classic Marco Motoryacht boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Recent Upgrades and Improvements
Haul out @ Jensen Motor Boat for extensive hull repairs.
– 47 floor timbers: all floor timbers removed and replaced with new from stem, back to aft stateroom bulkhead. (Fir)
– 98 frames: All frames were repaired and then sistered with new (White Oak, 2 1/2”)
– New butt blocks (Stem to aft bulkhead of mid-stateroom)
– New fasteners, galvanized, #14 2-1/2" (Stem to aft bulkhead of mid-stateroom. Waterline down to keel)
– Reefed and re-corked all seams below waterline (stem to stern)
– New seam compound stem to stern(4" above waterline, down to keel)
– 42 planks replaced: All planking from garboard up to waterline were replaced from the stem, back to the forward bulkhead of the aft stateroom. (Yellow Cedar and Red Cedar mix – 2 1/4”)
– Keel apron replaced from stem, back to forward bulkhead of mid stateroom (Fir)
– All through hulls from stem to midship were replaced (Bronze), each with new ball valves and hoses.
– Freshwater: Removed all copper plumbing and replaced with 1/2” Pex throughout vessel.
– Fully wooded hull (both bottom and topsides.)
– 3 coats of bottom paint (Sharkskin)
– Wooded/faired/painted topsides. 6 coats primer, 3 coats paint. (Epiphanes)
– Prop/Rudder polished
– Two fuel tanks replaced. Tested/coated/rethreaded. 220 gallons each.
Haul out @ Jensen Motor Boat for routine maintenance:
– Bottom paint (2 coats of sharkskin) New bootstripe
– Varnished swim step
– New water heater (Torrid)
– New spare water heater (Isotemp)
– Forward head remodel (Converted from day head to full bath with shower)
– Mid head remodel (Converted from dry head to shower)
– New AC receptacles throughout vessel
– Removed 90% of original tar-coated wiring and replaced with ABYC rated marine wire for both AC and DC system.
– New fuel lines, filters, and separators.
– Motor maintenance: Oil, filters, hydraulics, cooling, V-drives
– Westerbeke: Oil, Filters, Alternator
– New septic/bilge/sump hoses throughout.
– Upgraded sumps for each shower
The Galley is forward of the Main Salon and at mid-level. It's fully equipped with all the modern conveniences including refrigerator/freezer; 4-burner electric cooktop, microwave oven, Wolf Convection Oven, Cuisinart Espresso machine and hot/cold pressure water system. There is a large built-in dinette and table to starboard, perfect for a casual meal or hanging out with the chef. Plenty of storage for extended cruising or living aboard. Includes all flatware, glassware, plates/bowls, etc. as well as an assortment of restaurant grade cookware.
Georgia is heavily built with Mahogany and White Oak frames and Fir floors. Extensive work was done at the famed Jensen Boat Yard in 2016, which included over 60% of frames below the water line replaced, all new floor timbers, and new bottom planking and fasteners.
– Carvel Planked with Caulked Seams
– Decks are plywood canvassed over and painted with non-skid
– Bronze Stanchions, Mahogany Cap Rail, and Ironbark Rub Rails
– Well placed and sturdy deck hardware
The current owner has spent a great deal of time updating the electrical system. Much of the wiring has been updated to modern marine grade wire. All AC and DC lighting has been upgraded to LED.
– 8kw Westerbeke Generator with Approx. 800 hours
– 32v DC Systems
– 12v and 24v Converters for varies onboard equipment
– All Batteries replaced in 2018
– McCarren Battery Charger
– 3 - 50amp Shorepower Services (Midship Port and Starboard as well as Transom)
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!