2014 COBALT BOATS 220
2014 Cobalt Boats 220
Low Hours, Still Under Warranty!
The details of a great boat accumulate in ways that you may never notice. But feel free to imagine.
Come aboard the 220, and know comfort and convenience typically found only in far larger boats. Experience a spaciousness that maximizes flexibility in your use of the boat, thanks to Free Space Reclamation (FSR), Cobalts studied minimization of heretofore unused space.
The 220 makes idealized use of every square inch of its wide and sturdy stance, the stadium seating key to the easy accommodation of a dozen guests and their gear. And the swim step, of course, Cobalts game-changing, patented contribution to safety, convenience, and accessibility makes boarding a breeze.
Memories gather naturally under the 220s aluminum wakeboard arch simply foldable, by the way an addition that makes your boat as athletic as it is roomy. You decide exactly how the heart-thumps should occur, on board or otherwise.
Then curl up. And remember.
Key Features May Include:
Dash and Instrumentation
– Accessory Power Plug - 12 Volt
– Aluminum Dash Panels
– Composite Helm Eyebrow, Custom Stitching
– Hour Meter
– Leather Steering Wheel w/Auto Leveling Hub
– AM-FM, Single CD Stereo w/6 Speakers
– Ipod/MP3 Port
– Stereo Remote, Dash
– Aft Sunpad w/Walk-Thru Transom
– Bow Walk-Thru Door
– Carpet, 40 oz., Snap-In w/Neoprene Back
– Removable Bow Cockpit Carpet
– Removable Ice Chest
– Anchor Locker
– Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel
– Extended Running Surface
– Graphics, Molded-In Gelcoat
– Midship Cleats
Structure and Safety
– 10/5/3 Year Warranty Protection
– Battery Switch, Single
– Circuit Breaker Protected Elec System
– Composite Floor
– Composite Seat Bases