Regardless of age you won't find a better equipped or better maintained cruising boat in this size range than Drifter. Drifter is one of the great sailing yachts fully outfitted and rigged for cruising. A new survey backed by receipts and logs shows a cruising boat fully equipped and maintained to the highest standards. Standing rigging has been replaced. Engine has been replaced. Watermaker refurbished just last year puts out an amazing 48 gallons per hour! 950 watts of solar power! Wind generator. 6 Trojan 6 volt batteries in house bank. AIS receiver and transponder and much more. The whole boat was re-wired in 2001.
Builder: Columbia Yachts
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 8 in
LWL: 31 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 3 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Fiberglass (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (30 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (17 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Just three steps take you down from the cockpit to Drifter's comfortable and efficient saloon. To port is a roomy dinette that serves six and converts into a roomy double berth. Square corners offer comfortable where you can lean back, put your feet up and read. Opposite the dinette is the in line galley with refrigerator forward, double stainless steel sinks next and the stove aft. Just aft of the galley is a forward facing nav station. Aft of the nav station is a comfortable quarter berth.
Forward of the dinette to port is a roomy head with shower and electric head. Forward of the head is the owner's cabin in the vee berth.
– Sleeping accommodations for 5
– Dining accommodations for 6
– Numerous hatches for light and ventilation
– Opening stainless steel ports for light and ventilation
– Comfortable settee cushions in like-new condition
– Comfortable forward-facing nav station immediately adjacent to the companionway
– Force 10 2 burner propane stove with oven - NEW 2009!
– Double stainless steel sink
– Norcold refrigerator/freezer - COMPRESSOR CONDENSOR NEW 2010!
– Ample counter space and dinette table immediately opposite for additional convenient work space
– 48 gallon per hour Aquamarine watermaker provides more fresh water than you can possibly imagine using!
Mechanical and Electrical
– Yanmar 3YM30 diesel engine - NEW 2012 only 750 hrs.!
– Solar panels - 950 watts!
– Air-X 400 watt wind generator
– Aquamarine water makes 48 gallons fresh water per hour - REFURBISHED 2014!
– 5.2 kw Kubota diesel generator
– Xantrex 3000 watt inverter
– 6 Trojan 6 volt batteries in house bank - NEW 2015!
– 2 group 27 12 volt batteries - 1 for start, 1 for windlass
– Vessel completely re-wired - 2001!
– Mainsail - NEW 2009!
– Doyle Cradle Cover mainsail cover - NEW 2012!
– Chainplates - removed and dye tested 2009!
– Standing rigging and fittings - NEW 2013!
– Base of mast ultrasound scanned with no evidence of corrosion - 2015!
– Dutchman boom brake
– Whisker pole
– Roller furling genoa
– Custom dodger and hard top - NEW 2014!
– Custom stainless steel dinghy davits
– Outboard motor lifting crane
– Quick electric windlass
– 35# Delta anchor with 250' 5/16" chain
– Fortress FX 23 anchor with chain and rope rode
– Danforth 22# anchor with chain and rope rode
– Custom rope locker on foredeck
– 2 Anderson 46 self tailing SS winches
– 2 Lewmar 30 self tailing SS winches
– 2 Lewmar 16 self tailing SS winches
– ICOM 502 DSC VHF radio
– Uniden VHF radio with DSC - NEW 2013!
– Vesper Marine AIS with transponder - receives and transmits
– ICOM 802 SSB
– Furuno 24 nm radar in Nav Pod at the helm
– Raymarine ST 6000 autopilot
– Standard Horizon depth sounder
– Tack Tick wind speed and direction
– Laptop based navigation programs and electronic charts with backup paper charts for all areas navigated
– Furuno GP31 GPS
– Ritchie binnacle mounted compass with deviation tables
– Garmin 45 GPS