Evolution by MacGregor Yachts presents this Center Consoles 2007 Competition boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Deck and Hull
– Bolsters and Soft top recently updated
– Brand new Isinglass
– 41 total rod holders
– Outriggers (Lee’s w/ backing plates and reinforced gunnels)
– Taco telescoping outriggers
– New tilt helm, washdown pumps, washdown hoses
– 300+ Quart Frigid Rigid Coffin Box
– New fresh/saltwater hoses
– Custom covers for motors, leaning post, coffin and electronics
– Custom Isinglass Wings
– Custom rear sun shade
Electronics and Navigation
– Garmin 8612 and 8612 XSV
– Garmin 12kw 4’ Open Array Radar
– Garmin GHP 20 Reactor Autopilot w/ SmartPump
– Garmin GRID and external card reader
– Garmin GXM 53 XM Receiver
– Garmin GRID
– 2 Icom M506 VHF’s
– Fusion Apollo MS-RA770
– JL Audio Speakers (4) 7.7’s and (2) 8.8’s (w/800w JL amp)
– JL Audio Subwoofers (2) 12” subs (w/ 1000w JL sub amp)
– Oceanled Eyes HD Gen2 underwater camera
– Airmar B275LWH 1KW chirp transducer
– Shakespeare Super Halo 4G Cell Booster
– Shakespeare Phase 3 Antenna’s (2)
Here’s your chance to own one of the best riding center consoles in its class! Always stored indoors, this hard to find 2007 31’ Competition is a true 31 with a Stainless Marine bracket measuring 36’ LOA. It’s a BIG 31 that holds nearly 300 gallons of fuel and has a range of over 450 miles! Almost every single item on the boat has been updated at least once and she’s currently outfitted with all the newest models of electronics (86 series Garmins). The boat was repowered in 2012. The motors have been regularly serviced and all records can be provided to potential buyer. Proactive maintenance has been performed as well with timing belt pulleys upgraded and injector services performed. With new lower units recently installed and the most reliable power package manufactured to date by Yamaha there is no reason to overlook this boat. If you are in the market for a low 30’s Contender, SeaVee, etc. do not overlook this Competition.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines? Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?