Saltwater Fishing 2012 Contender 32 Tournament listed by Boat Dynasty (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2012 Contender 32 ST with twin 2013 300 Yamaha engines with 986 and 988 hours
New Autopilot, brand new cushions all around gunnel, brand new tackle station/leaning post, Ritchie Compass, Garmin 7012, Garmin Map 6208, Under gunnel lighting, Fusion stereo, Wet sounds speakers and amps, light bar, LED spreader lights, VHF, 3 live baitwells, 310 gal fuel capacity with 3 tanks, Lots of infloor storage, storage under captions seat, Tilt steering with knob. Full boat cover.
includes Amera-trail tandem axle trailer with hydraulic brakes, 2 spares, alloy wheels
60-day Sea Tow Membership* comes standard with your boat purchase from Boat Dynasty! Sea Tow Membership includes: FREE boat towing, fuel drops, jump starts, prop disentanglements and covered ungroundings and more.
Surveys and mechanical inspections are welcome.
Boat is located at 7848 South Federal Hwy Hypoluxo 33462
Features include a one piece level deck from bow to stern, twin raised livewells, walk-through transom, self-bailing cockpit, and a walk-in step down console to name a few.
– Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using Multi-Directional Fabric Foam Cored Solid Glass Stringer System
– Foam Floatation
– Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom Transom Door
– Self-Bailing Cockpit
– Non-Skid Cockpit Sole Deck
– Heavy Duty Rub Rail
– Choice of Hull Deck Gel Coat Colors
– Custom Painted Boot Pin Stripe with Choice of Colors
Cockpit Sole Deck Compartments
– Forward Anchor Locker with Storage
– (1) 130 Gal. Fully Lined Insulated Forward Fish Box
– (1) 96 Gal. Fully Lined Insulated Forward Fish Box
– (2) 60 Gal. Fully Lined Insulated Aft Fish Boxes - Port Strbd
– (2) Forward Under Deck Rod Lockers - Port Strbd
– Twin 40 Gal. Transom Livewells, Aft Above Deck - Excludes Plumbing
– Walk-In Console with Head Compartment
– Large Bi-fold, Lockable Electronics Storage
– Lockable Storage
– International Lighting
– Recessed Pop-Up Bow Light
– Hydraulic Steering with Custom Steering Wheel
– K-Plane Trim Tabs
– Waterproof Switches Breaker Panel with Indicator Lights
– 2000 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump Aft
– High Speed Compass
– Chrome on Bronze or Stainless Steel Hardware
– Heavy Duty Recessed Bow Lifting Ring with Cleat (Pop-Up)
– (2) Heavy Duty Stern Lifting Rings
– (2) 8” Stern Cleats
– (2) 8” Spring Line Cleats - Midship
– (4) Lee’s Flush Mount Gunnel Rod Holders
– Custom Aluminum Recessed Bow Handrail
Total Power: 700 hpDisclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All used boats sold as is where is condition.This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.