Evolution by MacGregor Yachts presents this Center Consoles 2016 Contender ST boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Deck and Hull
– Three Panel Enclosure
– Head in Console with Teak Flooring
– XL Hardtop with Sport Top Upgrade
– Contender Custom Leaning Post with Aft Seat and Livewell Underneath
– Trim Tabs
– Fresh and Salt Water Washdowns
Electronics and Navigation
– (2) Garmin 7616 XSV GPS Displays
– Garmin GHC 20 Autopilot
– Garmin Radar
– (2) Garmin VHF 200
– Fusion Stereo with JL Speakers
– Rigid Light Bar
– Shore Power Inlet
– Marsh Tacky Carbon Outriggers
– Livewell Sea Chest and Plumbing with Fiberglass Pump Box
– (8) Transom Rod Holders
– (17) Hard Top Rod Holders
– Port and Starboard Fish Boxes
– (2) Transom Livewells with Clear Lids
– In-Deck Livewell with Clear Lid
This 39' ST is loaded with fishing amenities and rigged and ready for tournament season. She is super clean and equipped with Garmin electronics and triple 350 Yamaha engines with warranty through October 2022.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Read all about center console boats Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?