Highway Marine presents this Freshwater Fishing 2020 Crestliner 1650 Fish Hawk Walk-Through boat for sale.
Contact Highway Marine with any questions about this Crestliner 1650 Fish Hawk Walk-Through by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2020 Crestliner 1650 Fish Hawk Walk-through
– Very Clean Crestliner Fish Hawk with Super Low Hours!
– Comes with Custom Trailer
– Fish Finder
– Full Cover
– Bimini Top with Travel Bag
FISHES HARD. OWNS EASY.
The Crestliner 1650 Fish Hawk is 16 feet of all-welded aluminum strength. On the outside the all-welded hull and wide array of paint options form a sleek pairing. But don’t just judge a boat by its cover. On the inside there’s a spacious console that features a 12V power outlet, multiple drink holders, illuminated toggle switches and space for 12” electronics. From there, we’ve added optional stern jump seats for added comfort and center locking rod storage with five 7’ tubes and five 6’9” tubes. You’ll be armed to the gills with everything you need to catch anything you want in this multispecies boat.
The 1650 Fish Hawk comes standard with a 15-gallon aerated livewell with timer and divider on the stern and a 12-gallon aerated livewell with timer in the bow to keep your catch fresh. With multiple configurations available like a side console, dual console or walk-through, you can craft the right boat for how you want to fish. Rated for 115 hp, the 1650 Fish Hawk has ample space for up to six people, so you can bring family and friends along for the adventure. You’ll see why the Fish Hawk is our most popular model for anglers.
Features may include:
– Console, starboard, lit toggle switches, 2 drink holders, 12V outlet
– Console, port, lockable glove box, 2 drink holders USB port
– Windshield, wrap-around w/safety glass
– Speedometer/fuel tachometer/trim multifunction gauges, chrome w/ brushed aluminum,standard w/pre-rig
– Steering wheel, black sport w/comfort grip
– No-feedback steering
– Fuse panel
– Master power switch
– Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/Limited Lifetime Warranty treated panel
– Seat slider, helm
– Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal (2)
– Pedestal floor bases (6)
– Storage cubby (foredeck)
– Storage compartment (port, bow)
– Storage compartment, large open (starboard, bow)
– Storage compartment (starboard, cockpit)
– Drink holders (5)
– Storage compartment, battery (starboard, stern)
– Rod rack, quick access system (port) (3 rods @ 9' capacity 2 rods @ 7' capacity)
– Rod storage, lockable (center, bow) (10 tubes 5 rods @ 7' capacity 5 rods @ 6'9" capacity)
– Livewell, 12 gal. aerated w/timer (bow) (22Lx15.5Wx8D)
– Livewell, 15 gal. aerated w/timer divider (stern) (35.5Lx12.5Wx8D)
– Bilge pump (automatic)
– Lanyard, ignition stop switch
– Level flotation
– Light, navigation
– Hull, 4 piece aluminum all-welded, variable degree deadrise
– Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
– Transom, wood-free
– Reverse chine extrusion, welded full length w/spray deflector
– Gunnel, extruded w/SureMount J-Hook systems
– Gunnel step pads (non-skid)
– Trim switch (bow)
– Trolling motor outlet w/wiring harness (24V) (bow)
– SureMount accessory bracket (1)
– Basic 2200LB Bunk ShoreArm'r Trailer
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!