Freshwater Fishing 2019 Crestliner 1800 Kodiak Side Console listed by Highway Marine (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2019 Crestliner 1800 Kodiak Side Console
Silver metallic with true blue accent with gray interior vinyl flooring cockpit upgrade with gauge package. We can install any mercury motor and horsepower on this boat. 75hp max
CAST A LINE VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE
The 1800 Kodiak can take you pretty much anywhere on the water. This durable fishing boat is built as tough as its namesake with an ultra-rugged .100” gauge aluminum deep-V hull for maximum strength. What’s more, the 1800 Kodiak features a 22-gallon aerated livewell, ample bow storage and plenty of room to toss out your line. This heavy duty aluminum boat is perfect for close-to-home fishing, cabin fishing and resort fishing.
Features may include:
– A 22-gallon aerated livewell is located in the bow.
SIDE CONSOLE CONFIGURATION
– Side console models feature a deluxe console with rocker switches, drink holders, phone storage and windscreen.
– Three large compartments with facing double doors and a dedicated battery compartment provide ample storage for all your gear.
HEAVY-DUTY ALUMINUM HULL
– With a .100” gauge aluminum hull bottom standard, you have all the protection you need in rough and rugged conditions.
– Securely tuck away up to four rods in the quick access port side rod rack. Additional locking rod storage on the starboard side.
SUREMOUNT GUNNEL ACCESSORY SYSTEM
– Removable SureMount Gunnel accessory bracket lets you slide your favorite accessories along the gunnel for perfect placement without drilling.
– Fuel gauge
– Console, starboard, rocker switches, 2 drink holders, phone storage, 12V power outlet
– Steering wheel, black
– No-feedback steering
– Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/Limited Lifetime Warranty treated panel
– Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal (2)
– Pedestal floor bases (4)
– Storage cubby (foredeck)
– Storage compartments (port starboard, bow)
– Storage compartment w/battery (stern)
– Trolling motor battery storage compartment (24V system compatible) (bow)
– Rod storage, lockable (starboard) (7' rod capacity topside rod straps)
– Rod rack, quick access system (port) (5 rods @ 7' capacity)
– Livewell, 22 gal. aerated (bow) (49Lx11.5Wx9D)
– Livewell light