Center Consoles 2022 Crestliner 1870 Retriever Fcc listed by Highway Marine (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2022 Crestliner 1870 Retriever FCC
Options/Upgrades Include: Camo Mossy Oak Breakup Custom Galvanized Trailer Spare Tire and Mount Ratchet Tie-Downs Fold-Down Bow Pedestal Trolling Motor Harness Pre-Wire Spray Deflector Windshield Sponson Pods
EXPERIENCE THE WATER FROM A NEW VIEW.
One of the newest additions to the Retriever series, the 1870 Retriever FCC is an 18-foot forward center console boat built to give you a maximum line of sight and features a jet engine tunnel hull so you maneuver shallow waters and go where are boats can’t. Not only is the 1870 capable of reaching the shallowest sweet spots, but the all-welded construction of the aluminum tunnel hull fishing boat is durable enough to withstand even the rockiest shorelines.
Similar to the other models in the Retriever family, these boats are built with purpose. The 1870 comes standard with a 17-gallon livewell, ample storage, and room for up to seven fishing or hunting buddies. When you want to see what’s ahead, you’ll want the 1860 Retriever FCC under foot.
Features may include:
– Console, forward mounted aluminum w/6 vertical rod holders, toggle switches, 12V power outlet, space for top mount electronics, drink holder grab handle
– Fuel gauge
– Steering wheel, black composite
– No-feedback steering
– Aluminum floor, flat
– Pedestal floor bases (2)
– Seat, box w/cushion storage below
– Platform (bow)
– Storage compartments w/compression latches (port starboard, bow)
– Platform w/lid service compartment (stern)
– Rod rack, vertical (console) (holds 6 rods)
– Rod rack, quick access system (port) (holds 3 full-size rods)
– Livewell, 17 gal. aerated (bow)(43Lx11.5Wx8D)
– Bilge pump (manual)
– Wood-free construction
– Lanyard, ignition stop switch
– Level flotation
– Light, navigation
– Compartment seals
– Side panels
– Hull, aluminum, all-welded (tunnel jet)
– Spray rails, formed
– Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
– Paint Process, Enamel
– Strakes, formed 1-1/4" (6)
– Gunnel, extruded w/lock track system
– Rib construction, cross side
– Ribs, extruded, extra strength
– Cleats, black composite (4)
– Eyes, stainless steel (bow stern)
Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines? Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?