United Yacht Sales presents this Saltwater Fishing 2018 Custom Carolina 35 Express boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Custom hand-built express sportfishers rarely come available for sale, as they are one-off high-end vessels built specifically for an owner’s wish list. Here is your chance to own a top-of-the-line custom 35-footer that looks, feels, and performs like a much larger boat.
Jay Beers, who founded Marine Power Door in 2008 with partner Brad Beers, engineered and designed a complete electronically driven door operator system to work with salon door sliders. As a vendor to 95% of all custom yacht builders, JR Beers has extensive knowledge and experience in custom-made construction and installation for the bespoke (custom built to the owner’s wishes) luxury sportfish market. Which led Jay Beers, along with naval architect Brad Beers and team of craftsmen to design and build his own 35ft custom sportfish--one of the nicest and well thought out express boats available.
SOME NOTABLE FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Cummins QSB 480hp with only 366 hours produces a 30kt cruise and 37kt WOT
– Teak accents throughout including helm pod, deck, covering boards, transom, helm chairs, and rocket launcher
– Garmin electronics package with Sirius weather and 48-mile radar, Fusion stereo and Simrad autopilot
– Sea Star power steering system
– Single lever controls with bow thruster buttons
– 10 KW Kohler generator
– Double spreader hydraulic outriggers
– Eskimo ice chipper
– Bait freezer
– Refrigerated in deck kill box
– Electric door
– Cockpit cover and fly shade
– Fire Boy extinguishing system
– Helm seating with storage
Interior amenities include:
– Queen size bunk
– Full head with standalone shower
– Teak dinette
– Convection/microwave oven
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!