Catamaran 2014 Custom B&B Yacht Designs Catamaran listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2014 B and B Yacht Design Custom Catamaran 45 SILVER VOYAGER
I was amazed at the quality of workmanship and materials used in this custom built catamaran. You will be too!!
Well documented on the Hull Truth. See the link and enjoy reading about this amazing catamaran.
“BB Yacht Designs completed construction of a 45′ power cat in the spring of 2015. Silver Voyager was designed by Graham Byrnes and was built entirely in house at our shop in Bayboro, NC. The keel was laid and the paint was sprayed by us at our facility. Launched in late 2014, she floated perfectly on her lines and made all of her numbers. She is powered by a pair of 200hp Yanmar diesels and has a top speed of 23 knots and cruises at 15. She has enough fuel capacity for non-stop transatlantic cruising and all the comforts of home. Much of the final fitting out was well documented by her systems engineer Buck Wilde on the hull truth forum”
BB Yacht Designs would be happy to sit and chat with a potential buyer about the build process and other details. BB is a premier yacht builder in NC. Look at the photos in the listing brochure and see the thickness and use of space age materials and techniques. You will be impressed!
SILVER VOYAGER is a custom catamaran designed and built in NC using the most up-to-date materials and specifications for long term, safe cruising. The owner spared no expense in building the boat spending over one million dollars for his dream yacht. SILVER VOYAGER has safely and economically taken his family to the Bahamas and FL each year for the last several years but the time has come to reluctantly sell her. Look at the lines and bulbous bows! She is a beautiful yacht!
Do not miss this opportunity! Power catamarans are extremely safe and economical to operate and with transatlantic capabilities, SILVER VOYAGER will take you anywhere you want to go.
Exterior: Wide side decks make maneuverability fore and aft easy and safe. Port and starboard boarding gates and the spiral stern steps allow easy boarding. Steps along the starboard side lead to the upper bridge deck which has plenty of room for a crowd with bench seating. The helm seat back flips fore and aft for use at the large table along the port side. Aft is a ladder leading to the top of the hardtop and down a step is the aft deck with a dingy davit and dingy chocks. One step down from onto the side deck you can go aft to the spiral swim steps port and starboard of onto the swim platform. Along starboard side and a few steps down is the salon level exterior deck. The exterior space is perfect and opens through a sliding door into the salon. The space gives you the alfresco feel. Overhead is protected by the upper deck.
Interior spaces are large and there are lots of windows, hatches and ports that give way to natural light and ventilation. The flooring is wood laminate to resemble teak and holly and there are blinds for privacy on most windows. To reduce weight during the build process almost all interior cabinets have sliding black acrylic doors.
Salon: The salon is large with an L-Shaped blue fabric settee along the starboard side forward with a mounted high/low table with etched inlays and two folding leaves. There are two movable ottomans or extra seats for the table or cabin vanities. There is an entertainment center to port and aft with TV and stereo equipment and a large storage cabinet along the starboard side aft. Windows abound with the windshield with five windows and port and starboard windows which open with screens. The helm is located along the port side of the salon with a beautiful rich brown seat. All gauges and instrumentation is within easy reach of the helm seat.
To port and down a step are storage cabinets and drawers with a solid surface top. Forward is a counter built-in additional Isotherm freezer. Forward leads to a guest cabin and aft the master cabin.
Galley: The galley is situated along the starboard side and offers excellent food preparation and storage with plenty of cabinets and drawers and a full length countertop. The galley will certainly please even the most discriminating onboard chef.
– Solid surface countertops with fiddles
– Double stainless steel sinks with faucet and sprayer
– Princess Gourmet II stainless steel propane oven with broiler and three burner stove top
– Trident Marine LP Gas Control with tank solenoid
– Trident Marine LP gas Fume Detector
– Isotherm dual voltage refrigerator and freezer
– Isotherm freezer built-in counter on port side of the main cabin
– Panasonic microwave oven
– Ample storage with cabinets, drawers and cubbies
– Trash receptacle pull out bin
– Pull out storage cabinet/pantry
– Shelf above the sink for spices etc
– Wood laminate flooring
Port Guest Stateroom : Down a step from the port side companionway is the guest cabin. The berth is queen size and located inboard. Forward is a nice settee with a pull out wood storage drawers under the seat. Along the outboard side are a hanging locker and cabinet. Over the cabinet is an additional storage cabinet. Forward of the berth are several storage cubbies and there is additional storage cubbies under the berth. There is an overhead hatch and 12-volt fan for added ventilation. A privacy curtain separates the cabin from the companionway. Stainless steel handrail will aid when underway.
Starboard Guest Stateroom: Down a step from the galley is the guest stateroom and guest head. The berth is queen size and located inboard. Under the berth are storage cubbies and there is a hanging locker and storage cabinet along the outboard side. There is an overhead hatch and 12-volt fan for added ventilation. A privacy curtain separates the cabin from the galley. Stainless steel handrail aids while underway.
Guest Head Forward in the starboard guest stateroom is the guest head with a toilet, vanity with single stainless steel sink and solid surface countertop, mirror above the sink and storage forward. The floor has a wood grate and there are handrails for added safety.
Companionway to Master Stateroom:
Along the port side and down a step is the master companionway. Along the outboard side there is a large storage cabinet with sliding doors while inboard is the main electrical panel and electrical instrumentation. The cabinet opens to reveal the battery charger/inverter and solar panel control.
Master Stateroom: You will be impressed by the size and luxury of the master cabin. There is a king size berth with storage drawers on the port side. Port and starboard night stands and ready lamps allow you to relax. Along the port side are multiple (10) drawer bins and a vanity cabinet with mirror. Aft are a hanging locker and the combo washer/dryer. Forward are storage cabinets with sliding door. An overhead hatch and multiple ports allow added ventilation and natural light. There are removable area carpeting in the stateroom and companionway. The flooring is laminate teak and holly. A privacy curtain separates the cabin from the companionway.
Master Head: Situated a step down from the stateroom along the starboard side. An access door leads to the salon level outside deck. The head is large with a full size tub and shower combination. The vanity features a solid surface counter top and a single stainless steel sink. The toilet is inboard. Flooring is laminate teak and holly.
– Ritchie Powerdamp compass
– Garmin GPS Map 6208 chartplotter and radar display with AIS
– Simrad AP-24 autopilot control
– ICOM Command Mic II RAM VHF microphone
– Bennett trim tabs
– Ritchie Powerdamp compass
– Garmin GPS Map 6212 color chartplotter and radar display with AIS
– Garmin 48-mile HD radar dome mounted on bridge hard top
– Simrad AP-24 autopilot control
– ICOM M802 SSB radio with DSC
– ICOM M504 VHF radio with DSC
– ICOM SP-24 external speaker
– Bennett trim tabs
Deck and Hardware
– Stainless steel anchor rollers
– CQR 75-pound primary anchor with chain rode
– SVS 100-pound secondary anchor with chain rode
– Fortress FX-37 spare anchor stored in port bow locker
– Anchor lockers port and starboard
– Maxwell electric anchor windlass with helm foot switches
– Port and starboard bow storage locker
– Stainless steel stanchions with double stainless steel cable life lines
– Port and starboard boarding gates
– Stern swim platform with port and starboard spiral steps to aft deck
– Stainless steel handrails
– Stainless steel deck hardware
– (10) fixed stainless steel cleats and (3) stainless steel flip up cleats on stern
– Electric dingy davit in starboard stern
– Dingy chocks mounted on aft deck
– Bridge deck with built in table and bench seat
– Helm seat back moves fore and aft for use at table
– Bridge hard top with aluminum supports
– Painted aluminum ladder from bridge deck to hardtop roof
– Bench seating at helm with excellent visibility
– Salon level aft deck with bench seating and storage underneath
– Salon level hardtop (upper bridge deck)
– All fuel and tanks are fiberglass, holding tank is polypropylene
– Transom shower with hot and cold water
– Deck storage lockers at port and starboard bow
– Fresh water washdown starboard transom
– Fresh water washdown starboard anchor locker
Main electrical panel is located in the companionway between the salon and master stateroom on the port side. Forward is the panel and a cabinet with electrical gauges and equipment.
– Color coded wiring
– GFI protected electrical receptacles
– 12-volt DC power and 120-volt AC power
– Power distribution panel with circuit breakers
– DC and AC volt and amp meters
– 50-amp sore power cord
– Next Gen generator in port engine compartment with 100 hours
– Port and starboard engine alternator output meters
– Battery switches in electrical cabinet with display for use
– (8) 6-volt AGM batteries and (2) 12-volt AGM batteries
– Victron Energy battery monitors display
– Victron Energy Digital Multi-Control
– Victron Energy Multiples 12-volt, 3000 watt and 120 amp charger/inverter
– Victron Energy solar control, 100-amp
– Victron Energy MPPT Blue Solar 150-volt, 70 amps,
– Centerfield voltage regulators
– Multiple solar Panels mounted on hard top, total___watts
– Spectra Watermaker with remote control
– Windshield wiper for lower helm
– Fusion MS-IP700i AM/FM/SAT radio with remote speakers
– Sony CD and DVD player in entertainment center
– Samsung flat screen TV on swivel in entertainment center
– Kuuma 20-gallon hot water heater with engine heat exchanger
– VDO holding tank gauge
– Tank Level indicator for water and fuel tanks
– Splendide 2100XC washer and vented dryer combo
– 12-volt cabin fans
– (3) FCP reverse cycle air conditioning and heat systems with electronics controls
– Nutone central vacuum system with multiple port connections
– Accu-Rite weather station
The large port and starboard engine compartments offer excellent room for maintenance and checks. Easy to access through hatches in the flooring in the master stateroom and master head. There is also an equipment compartment under the steps leading to the bridge. The compartment has access to the fiberglass water tanks, fuel management system and the water maker. There is also an additional compartment on the port side for Racor filters and fuel management.
– Yanmar diesel fresh water cooled engines with 1375 hours
– ZF 63 marine transmissions, 2.8-1 reduction, stainless steel shafts
– Dripless shaft logs
– Yanmar engine panels with RPM, oil pressure and water temp with additional alarms
– FLO-SCAN engine fuel monitoring
– Capilano hydraulic steering
– Stainless steel destroyer steering wheels at both helms
– Kobelt stainless steel engine and transmission controls
– Dual RACOR primary fuel filters, 500 MA
– Engine fuel primer system
– Fuel management manifold
– Fuel polishing system in each engine compartment
– Oil exchanging system in each engine compartment
– Fireboy fire suppression system in both engine compartments
Extraordinary custom built catamaran built in NC by BB Yacht Design. Every acspect of the boat was well thought out and engineered for a safe and long term cruising yacht capable of transatlantic crossings. Do not miss this one! Ready to go and waiting for her new owner.
Easy to see in New Bern, NC with jet service to New Bern (EWN) via Charlotte (CLT) and American Airlines.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.