Passenger 1930 Custom Devries Lentsch Ketch listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The vaunted Dutch builder, de Vries Lentsch has produced many, many vessels, including this fabulous Klipper yacht build in Nieuwendam Holland in 1930. Originally built of plate steel as a ketch, it has undergone much evolution in its 88 years and now operates as the rugged foundation for a successful day charter operation in Cres, Croatia. Licensed to carry 100 passengers.
Currently maintained and surveyed to class standards. Recent haulout for bottom inspection, paint and UT Testing, which shows her to be in excellent condition. Test, survey and charter revenue summary are available for review for qualified buyers. Contact broker for more information.
M/Y Korsaro represents a great opportunity to acquire a working business doing day charter excursions or to restore her to her original look from 1930.
A well looked after one of a kind yacht.
– Seating and Sunbathing capacity for 100 people
– 50kg Stainless steel Anchor
– 100 meter 12mm Anchor chain New 2017
– Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder
– 60 m2 Sundeck
– 4 x Fridges
– Stainless steel Kitchen
– Stainless steel BBQ which is 150cm long
– 2 x Toilets with 2500 litre holding tank
– 2000 litre water tank
– Hull has 4 x 1000mm x 800mm x 34mm thick Glass viewing area's
Electronics and Helm
– Garmin GPS
– VHF Radio
– Hummingbird Matrix 3D Echosounder
– Belt driven 9kw generator, automatic on 1200 revolutions
– 12kw/24v Bowthruster
– Electric Windlass
– New Batteries 2017
– 2 x Battery chargers one at 24v/60a and other 12v/60v
– 24v/220v Inverter 2500w
– 24v Anchor Windlass
– 3600 watt Stereo system
Engine and Mechanical Details
– Recently serviced 12000cc Diesel 6 Cylinder engine
– 800 litre fuel tank
– Consumption 12 litres an hour at 7 knots
– 2 x 24v/120a Alternators
– New shaft and bearings 2016
– New 1:3 clutch 2016
– New Prop 2016
– Hydraulic rudder
– Many spares included, even a spare engine!
– 50 Person Life raft 2011
– 25 person Lift raft 2010
– 110 x Adult life jackets
– 10 x Child life jackets
– 6 x Watertight compartments with alarms and 3 pumps
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.