Edwards Yacht Sales presents this Schooner 1988 Custom Treworgy Trade Rover boat for sale.
Contact Edwards Yacht Sales with any questions about this Custom Treworgy Trade Rover by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Conch Pearl is an exceptional example of a very well maintained commercial schooner. She has had many exceptional brilliant engineering additions accompanying her custom construction. Conch Pearl has just completed her updated Certificate of Inspection with the Coast Guard to allow 12 overnight passengers or 36 day passengers to include new fire standards and her out of water inspections as well. Built in Florida at the Treworgy facility. She is awaiting a new skipper to put her back to work or simply go cruising. She is turnkey ready to go. Contracts can be renewed for service. Additional equipment can be negotiated as well. Commercial diesel dive compressor, dinghy many other additional items. All items on vessel included for COI. Owners anxious and slightly negotiable.. Meticulously maintained with many spares...Take her sailing,you will find your Conch Pearl.contact listing broker in Key West.
– 40-Adult Type 1/4 Child Type 1 PFD
– 1-First Aid Kit
– 1 MARPOL placard
– 1-Oil Discharge Placard
– 1- Type IV Throwable w/Light
– 1- Sound Device
– 1-Current 12 Gauge Flare Kit
– 1-Size I Type B C Fire Extinguisher Charged and mounted
– 5-Size II Type B C Fire Extinguisher mounted
– 1- Clean Agent FE 231 Auto Fire Extinguisher in Engine Room with Manual Override
– 1-New ACR 406mhz EPIRB with Rapid deploy/Hydrostatic Release
– 2-10 Man Rigid Life Floats w/Light
– 3-CO/smoke detectors
– 1-MOB recovery device
– 1- Radar Reflector
– 1-Day Shape
– 1- Emergency O2 Kit
– 2- Manual Emergency Fuel Shut Offs per COI
– 4- High Water Alarms
– 1-3700 GPH 12vdc emergency portable bilge pumps with ready clips
– 1-New LPG solenoid shutoff/Warning
– 2012 Phasor Generator
– 3 Cylinder-60 Hz, 120/240V AC --10kw
– freshwater cooled/heat exchanger/naturally aspirated, water lift muffler
– Forward of Main Engine with Shock Absorbing motor mounts, primary and secondary (RACOR) fuel to water filters.
– Isolated Group 31 ?12vdc tart Battery
– Engine ModelD1005-Ser. ICW3689-Genset-Ser.B13B066019
– Hours 2003
– 1988 Caterpillar 3208-210 HP-8 cylinder---11729 original hours.
– PROFESSIONALLY REBUILT 2011- approximately 2000 HOURS SINCE.
– NEW Hydraulically actuated reduction gear
– New primary and secondary fuel filters
– New cutlass bearing
– Alternator charging to SS shaft to 3 Blade 25X16 Bronze LH prop w speed coat sealer.
– Model 3208N Serial Number-75V09526
– 2-Round Sleeve Keel Stepped Aluminum Masts.
– Roller Swage (upper), Sta-Lock (lower) 1X19 wire rigging-NEW 2019
– Aluminum Booms and Gaffs with ample Cotton/Dacron Running Rigging
– 1-stay sail
– 1-Main sail All NEW 2019--- Tanbarque
– New Sail Packs-2022
– 1-110# Bruce Anchor
– 1-100# (Lewmar) Anchor
– 1-15'X12" chain Lead
– 2-250' High tensile 3/8" chain rodes
– 2-1.25" /1.5" Nylon rodes
– 1-IDEAL 12v Anchor Windlass with dedicated battery and thermal rest switch.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.