New to the market, this 2014 Cutwater 28 is loaded up with many extra options, including:
– Garmin color GPS, Chartplotter, Radar and fully integrated Garmin Autopilot
– WiFi direct GPS interface for routes transfer from iPad, smart phone, etc. running Garmin Helm app
– Comar N2K AIS receiver and antenna splitter
– Fusion radio integrated with Garmin display for remote control
– Bow and Stern thrusters with wireless control
– Bennett Automatic Trim Tab with LED Position Indicator
– Victron Battery Monitor, Inverter, 4 AGM Batteries (prewired for Solar Panel)
– Wallas diesel furnace, integrated with hot water system
– Two coats Interlux 200E Epoxy barrier coat + two coats of Micron 66 Bottom Paint
The vessel is an ideal platform for cruising, crabbing or fishing with plenty of space for 3-4 overnight.
– Dinette with high/low table that converts to a berth
– Hanging locker
– Enclosed head with shower, vessel sink towel rack
– Two drawer custom cabinet in stateroom
– Bow platform with boarding ladder for beach access
– Breakfast bar with microwave, sink Keurig coffee maker
Many more features to numerous to list...
NOTE: Currently there are ~180hrs on Volvo Penta D4 260hp engine. West Marine roll up tender and Lehr propane outboard motor not included in the asking price, but is available for purchase.