United Yacht Sales presents this Trawlers 1983 Defever 41 Trawler boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
"Great-Loop Ready" and a transferable covered slip in Saint Petersburg Florida! "Pilar" is in very nice condition and offered in "Turn-Key" condition with servicing current and up-to date.
This quality offering shows much better than average, boasting a full professional exterior awlgrip paint-job, and a beautiful high quality teak interior. She has low engine hours, recent full navigational system upgrades, bow thruster, inverter, factory fiberglass coated fuel tanks, and well kept teak decks.
Having lived a great deal of her life in the great lakes, she shows much better than the average Asian trawler. Pilar has just completed a 15 day cruise and is ready for her next adventure today! The next one could be yours.
The Forward Stateroom (with privacy door), features a V-Berth with insert filler, a separate head that is plumbed for a shower, a large hanging locker and an overhead escape hatch.
Up two steps to the salon with a fully instrumented lower helm, a convertible settee, port and starboard sliding doors, and a U-Shaped galley. Newly recovered fabrics on settee.
Aft and down to the master stateroom with a centerline queen berth, a large walk-in closet, an enclosed head with a separate tub/shower, and a convenient desk/study area. There is a companionway aft that allows direct access to the aft deck.
The decks are wide with opening gates in the handrails and full walk around. Up from the aft deck to the trunk cabin and then up to the Flybridge with centerline helm, oversize bimini with a full 4-sided enclosure. The large Lazzarette has abundent storage and a hot and cold shower/washdown.
The dinghy is carried from the transom with S/S davits. The Mast is hinged to allow for low bridges.Both the Dinghy davits and Mast have block and tackle assist for raising and lowering.
Galley is up in the aft starboard side of the salon. It is U-Shaped with good storage.
– 4-Burner Magic Chef Propane stove with oven
– Electric remote gas solenoid for propane shut off
– (2) Propane tanks in outside vented locker
– Newer Novacool over/under refrigerator with bottom freezer
– Under-cabinet S/S microwave
– Deep S/S sinks
– 20-Gallon hot water heater
– Upgraded faucets
Batteries: (1) sealed generator battery, 10 months old, (7) batteries for engine and house, group 31 AGM, deep cycle, maintenance free, 30 month 100% replacement warranty until spring 2023. On recent 12-day trip, on hook vessel could go 2 full days on batteries then fully charge using generator in 3.5 hours.
Electric main panel updated and service
– Onan 8 KW Diesel generator with 900 hours (Separate Batteries)
– 3000 Watt Inverter/Charger Freedom 30 by Xantrex
– Xantrex Link 100 Inverter Controller
– (7) Group 31 AGM Batteries, 2021
– Newer electrical transfer switches and battery cables
– Xantrex True-Charge 40 Amp three stage battery charger
– (2) 30 amp 110V shore power services with cables
– Good assortment of needed power cord adapters
Both Helm Stations have a full complement of quality Electronics. Furuno system is networked between two 12-inch Multi-Function Displays.
– (2) 6 inch Powerdamp Compass
– Standard Horizon VHF Marine Radio's (2)
– Furuno RD-30 GPS/Digital depth (2)
– Furuno VX2 NAVNET 12 inch Multi Function Displays (MFD)
– Furuno RSB0071 4KW 24" Radome Radar Networked 36 Mile
– Full Daylight viewable GPS Charting on MFD'S
– Furuno NAV Pilot Autopilot (2 Station)
– Engine room cameras display on Furuno Network
– Guest Remote Spotlight
– Sony AM/FM Stereo System (Single Disc CD-Player and Aux Input)
– KVH TracVision-4 HP Satellite TV System (not currently installed, will convey as is)
– 32" Television in Salon and 21" Television in Aft Stateroom 2021 Smart TV's
– Amplified Glomex TV antenna on mast.
– Clock and Barometer and Tide instrument
All oils and filters changed August 2020. New bottom paint as of 8-01-2020. Fuel tanks are in excellent condition and appear to as new with a heavy coating of factory fiberglass encapsulating entire tanks.
– Vetus Electric Bow Thruster with 2 station controls New Prop Aug. 2020
– Perkin 6.3544M 130 HP Diesel with 3,850 Hours
– Borg Warner Velvet Drive Transmission. 2.5 to1 reduction
– Racor Fuel Filters, (2 separate units for the engine, 1 for generator)
– Hydraulic 2 station wheel steering
– Full engine gauge package at both helms
– VacuFlush head in Master Stateroom, Rebuilt Aug. 2020
– New Jabsco Manual Head in V-Berth - Aug. 2020
– 35 Gallon Holding tank
– (2) Cruisaire Reverse Cycle air conditioning systems 25K BTU
– (2) Automatic electric (and 1 manual) bilge pumps
– C02 and Smoke alarm detectors
– 4-blade bronze props
Vessel has a complete exterior Awlgrip paint job. Black hullsides and an off white topsides. Full walkaround decks with teak overlay in very serviceable condition.
Ground Tackle: new Rocna 20kg anchor, Fortress Fx 23 anchor. 80’ of 3/8 chain primary. Also 80’ of 1” nylon rode with 20’ of 3/8 chain can be connected to primary giving 100’ of 3/8 chain and 80’ of 1” rode. 20’ of 1/4” chain with 150’ of 1/2” line for day anchor.
Dinghy: Avon 310 RIB, new oars, no leaks, anchor. 15 hp Yamaha 2 stroke OB. Recent full serviced by Yamaha dealer, new water pump, thermostat, gear oil, plugs. Starts on first few pulls, runs great, no smoke after startup.
– S/S manual dinghy davits on transom with winch
– Avon RIB 310. Yamaha 15 HP 2 Stroke (2008) with cover
– Yamaha 15 HP O/B (2 Stroke) W/6 gallon tank.
– Anchor pulpit with rails
– Electric Windlass 12 V Simpson Lawrence Sea Wolf
– (8) Bronze opening portlights with screens
– S/S folding swim ladder
– Spreader Lights on Mast
– S/S propane grill
– Edgestar portable chest Freezer, 110v or 12 v. on F/B
– Ventilated Propane storage locker for two 20# tanks
– S/S Bimini with 4-sided Isinglass enclosure and U-Zips
– Dockside water hookup
– Raw water washdown for Anchor
– Hot and Cold shower/washdown in Lazarrete
– Window covers in Solid Canvas, Black and White Textalene, bug screens for all doors and windows.
– Textalene mesh bug screens for doors
This was previously a great Lakes boat until 2015 and has lived in a covered slip in a brackish water environment since then.
Boat has a full, (high quality professional), exterior awlgrip paint job. She is is well equipped with a low hour generator, bow thruster, Furuno electronics, good canvas including a four sided enclosure, a nice interior with minimal water staining, a dry bilge, and overall appears in very sound condition with noticeably less corrosion than a typical Florida boat. Exterior paint is still very nice. NO LEAKY TANKS HERE! (Fiberglass coated from factory.)
Vessel has completed her bi-annual renewal of her anti-fouling bottom paint and servicing of all sea cocks. Engine and generator servicing . 8-01-2020. All exterior teak stripped bare and Cetol refinished, 2021.
A very economical cruiser that would be ideal for the Great Loop. Offered in turn key condition.
Vessel is berthed in a transferable covered slip in South Saint Petersburg in a gated community with direct parking in front of boat. Very well protected marina with pool and security.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!