Rick Obey Yacht Sales presents this Cruisers 1988 Defever 53 Poc boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Regarded throughout the world for luxury and design excellence, DeFever Motor Yachts have gained a rich following that celebrates the ownership experience of the large American-inspired vessels.
This 53' DeFever is an incredibly special boat. Meander is in pristine condition and has been meticulously maintained with over $300K in upgrades including rear and side custom sliding doors, custom rear shade, crane, and hardtop. The stern was modified to extend the LOA to 56'. Complete log of maintenance as well as original architectural drawings available upon request.
*2006 14' Caribe Dinghy w/ trailer not included but will consider as separate sale.
3 stateroom layout (2 with island queen berths) with 3 ensuite heads all with separate showers. The master stateroom is aft and is separated from the other staterooms by a mid-ship stand up engine room. Two staircases lead from the pilothouse and salon to the staterooms. Outside full walk around side decks. Meander’s transom was modified to extend the size of the covered aft deck and add built in settee, plus port and starboard steps to swim platform with storage underneath and between. The bow was modified to include centerline lounge area and port/starboard seats, all with storage underneath.
– GE Microwave
– Whirlpool Side by Side Refrigerator/Freezer
– Miele 4 Burner Stove
– Maytag Dishwasher
– Bosch Washer/Dryer (Master SR)
– U-Line Fridge and Ice Maker (Salon)
– Garbage Disposal
– Trash Compactor
– Simrad AP20 Autopilot X 2
– Northstar 6000i Chartplotter with radar and depth X 2
– ZF Electronic Throttles X 2
– Furuno Radar
– KVH 4 Satellite TV
– VHF Radios X 2
– 32” Salon and 21” Master SR televisions
– Horizon Depth Sounder
– Sound system DVD Player and Amplifier
– 15 kw Onan generator (1407 hours)
– 11 kw Fisher Panda generator (762 Hours)
– Naiad 252 Stabilizers
– Dual Acme Boost Transformers
– Village Marine Watermaker
– Marine Air reverse cycle air (6)
– 10' Dual Station Bow Thruster w/Dedicated Batteries and Charger
– Outback 2500 Invertor with 3 8D Batteries
– 60 amp Battery Charger
– Glendenning Synchronizer
– Cable Master.
– Fireboy Automatic Halon fire extinguisher with indicator panel.
– Underwater stern lights
– Rudder angle indicator
– Custom 1000 lb electric Dingy Davit
– Mantus Anchor
– Plow Anchor
– Electric windlass
– Rolling Marquipt boarding ladder
– Custom Flybridge Bimini Top and Aft Deck Shade Canopy
– Bar-B-Q Grill
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!