Northstar Yacht Sales presents this Racers and Cruisers 2014 Dufour 36 P boat for sale.
Contact Northstar Yacht Sales with any questions about this Dufour 36 P by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The design criteria was simple, "a dual-purpose boat for the family". Dufour knocked it out of the park with this very capable club racer and very comfortable and fun cruiser for family and friends.
Please review the full specifications and then call to schedule a time to get aboard for a first-hand look.
Access to the forward cabin is through two large opening doors. When they are open it makes the interior feel like a much larger boat. She has an enormous V Berth measuring 6'10" by 6' 6" With a large storage area underneath. Port and Starboard Hanging Lockers with selves and shoe storage below. An overhead opening Hatch with Ocean Options retractable screens and sun shades. In fact, all deck hatches come equipped with these screens and shades.
Moving aft to the Main Salon there are matching Port and Starboard settees. Each long enough (6' 7") to be used as Sea Berths. The centerline mounted table has wine storage and a locker for Dry Goods. The Starboard leaf folds down and the Port leaf is adjustable.
Aft on the Portside is the L-shaped galley. Featuring a (2) burner stove with oven. A large top opening 12-volt refrigerator. Across the cabin to starboard is a proper forward-facing Navigation Station. Complete with storage for the Laptop and easy operation of the Raymarine E7 chart plotter and Icom IC M424 VHF.
The aft cabin is to Port contains a double berth with an opening deck hatch and an opening port for ventilation. A hanging locker with shelves and storage underneath the berth.
The head is to starboard, aft of the Nav Station. It features an upgraded larger toilet, Molded fiberglass countertop with hot and cold pressure water at the sink, deck hatch for ventilation, and storage cabinets above and below. Aft of the head is an enormous storage area. This area has hanging space forward, general storage aft along with cockpit access.
Hull and Deck
Sandwich construction above the waterline. PVC foam core is used in the hull sides and in the stiffener that runs the length of the hull on either side. There is also an internal solid fiberglass grid that is bonded to the hull to provide further structure. The 36 has a T-shaped keel and a spade rudder.
White gel-coat topsides with a gray vinyl boot stripe and the bottom is white antifouling.
The deck is an injected fiberglass part. The injection technique allows for optimum and consistent resin quality. This method also produces a part that is finished on both sides, lighter and stronger.
– Double lifelines with gates
– S/S Pushpit and Pulpit
– Dual S/S steering wheels
– Swim platform with S/S swim ladder
– Cockpit shower
– (9) Coachroof mounted stoppers
– (2) ST-45 Genoa Winches (factory upgrade)
– (2) ST-40 Spinnaker/German Mainsheet Winches
– (2) ST-40 Coachroof mounted Winches
– Electric Windlass with remote (Below deck in the anchor locker)
Rigging and Sails
– 7/8 fractional rig, double spreader, discontinuous wire standing rigging
– Sparcraft tapered anodized aluminum mast
– Sparcraft anodized aluminum boom
– Rigid boom vang
– Aluminum bow sprit
– German mainsheet system
– All controls led to stoppers on coach roof
– Facnor above deck roller furler
– Double ended adjustable backstay
– Dyneema Running rigging
– Dyform Standing riggin
– Elvstrom - Fully battened mainsail in a stack pack
– Elvstrom - Roller-furling jib with UV protection
Raymarine e 70 at Nav Station
VHF Icom IC-M424 at Nav Station
Raymarine Autopilot SPX 30- I 70 Stb. Helm
(2) Raymarine I 70 multi displays (Port and Starboard Helm)
Wired for both 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC to individual panels with breakers.
– 30 Amp shore power
– Separate Engine and House Batteries
– Battery Charger
– LED light upgrade
– 12-volt and 110-volt outlets
LOA - 36'
LWL - 33' 6"
Beam - 11' 10"
Displacement - 14,109 lbs.
Ballast - 4188 lbs.
Mast Height - 57' 8"
I - 46' 7"
J - 13' 3"
J (Pole Out) - 17'
P - 45' 11"
E - 14' 9"
Total Upwind sail area 776 sq.ft.
PHRF - New England 78
PHRF - Narragansett Bay 72
4) Fenders - (4) Dock lines - (1) Boat Hook - (1) Life Sling
(1) 30 Amp Shore Power Cord - (1) USCG Safety Package
(1) Lewmar Quickset anchor with nylon and chain Rhode
(2) Canvas Wheel covers
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!