Seattle Yachts presents this Motor Yachts 1996 Eastbay Flybridge Motor Yacht boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
- Shore Power Inlet: 30 Amp/125 volt shore power inlet
- Generator: Northern Lights 5Kw, 273 hours
- Depthsounder: Furono RD-30, Simrad EQ32
- Radar: Furuno 1731
- Log-Speedometer: Robertson
- TV Set - Plotter
- Compass: 2 Ritchie
- GPS: Garmin GPS Map XS
- VHF: Icom IC-M58, Uniden handheld
- Microwave Oven
- Electric Head: Sealand 12 volt vacu-flush
- Hot Water
- Refrigerator: 12/volt/115 volt AC Fridge/Freezer
- Teak Cockpit
- Cockpit Shower
- Teak Sidedecks
- Tender: 10' 6
- Bimini Top: Full fly bridge enclosure.
- Cockpit Cover: Full cockpit enclosure.
The original fresh water tank is 96 gallons.
An auxilary 40-gallon water tank was added for the benefit of long cruising trips for a total of 135 gallons of fresh water.
The straight galley configuration includes a stainless sink, 3-burner Princess stove with oven and refrigerator. The Emerson microwave is a counter-top model.
Cidicci includes full cockpit and flybridge enclosures, in addition to the flybridge Bimini top and door awning.
Also included are an extra set of 4-bladed propellers, downriggers, nets, life preservers, etc.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!