United Yacht Sales presents this Sports Fishing Boats 2013 F&S Custom Carolina With Seakeepers boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2013 50' FS with Seakeepers!
"Epiphany" was built to incorporate all the modern day features knowledgeable owners require with the legendary FS ride, all in a manageable 50' platform. The current owner installed game changing dual 5HD Seakeeper gyro-stabilizers (2/2019) offering a relaxing fishing experience for your family and friends. Everyone who fishes "Epiphany" is blown away by the ride, quietness, and virtually smoke-free cockpit the Volvo Pods offer. This FS rides more like a center console with its quick cruise at 30kts burning 65gph, and its unparalleled ability to maneuver while docking or chasing down big fish. In addition, "Epiphany" offers modern day conveniences of air conditioned mezzanine seating, and heat for those cooler mornings. Designed as a two stateroom, two head layout, the huge master cabin is rarely seen on a boat of this size, with a separate makeup/computer table for easy traveling, and a two bunk secondary stateroom for kids, friends, or crew.
FS is known for their amazing cabinetry work, and this model does not disappoint. The interior is truly a work of art, and has all the comforts to make day fishing and traveling effortless. "Epiphany" has modern technologies such as the latest Fusion and JL Audio sound system, night vision, and SAT TV for modern entertainment preferences. In addition with its FCI water maker and Eskimo ice maker you can be self sufficient for days whether fishing, traveling, or just anchoring out.
The flybridge was designed to maximize visibility while offering a state-of-the-art Operator's station with companion and forward guest seating. The bridge is topped with a full tuna tower custom designed and fabricated by Palm Beach Towers, offering a vast open line of sight for your fishing experience. A tournament style cockpit includes a full mezzanine with under-deck refrigeration, teak deck, teak covering/coaming boards, teak transom, transom kill box/baitwell, tackle storage, Release Marine rocket launcher, tuna door, and a remote Volvo control/joystick station for small crew handling.
The engine room is bright, clean, and well organized. The twin Volvo's provide a fuel-efficient cruise of 30 knots with a top speed of 36-37 knots, and very little maintenance.
The Volvo skyhook makes docking and waiting for bridges extremely simple for whoever is behind the wheel, and with the low decibel sound the IPS offers, having a conversation underway is a non-yelling experience.
This boat is 100% turnkey and shows impeccably! You only get so many days on the water, see why "Epiphany's" conveniences and technologies makes those days as enjoyable and memorable for your family and friends as any Sportfish can offer.
AVAILABLE NOW - MORE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS TO COME!
– Matched Teak Cabinetry with Solid Teak Moldings
– Custom Bar Area
– Teak Automatic Sliding Door
– Upholstered L-Sofa and Settee Seating, Ultraleather with Storage Below
– Sofa Converts to Queen Berth
– Central Vacuum System
– Hunter Douglas Electric Blinds with Remote Control
– Custom Teak Removable Pedestal Table, Folding Leaf
– Recessed Overhead Lighting with Dimmer Control
– Main Electrical Panel
– Amtico Flooring
– 42” Samsung TV
– Bose Surround Sound System with Docking Capability
Corian Solid Surface Counter Tops KitchenAid Under Counter Drawer-Style Refrigerator/Freezer Units - 4 Drawers Convection/Microwave Oven Glass Cooktop – 4 Burner Custom Rod Locker with Glass Door in Companionway Stainless Steel Sink with Faucet Under Counter and Over Counter Storage Exhaust Fan Amtico Flooring Over Counter Task Lighting
Master Stateroom and Master Head/Shower
Private Head and Shower Island Berth – Queen with Storage and Safe Below (electric ram lift system) Solid Teak Bunk Rails and Moldings Vanity/Workstation with Custom Swing Seat Hanging Locker – Cedar Lined Air Conditioning – 24,000 BTU CruisAir 42” Samsung TV Bose 321 System Teak Drawer and Cabinet Storage Carpeted Flooring Headliner and Whisper Wall System Rope Lighting at Toe Kick and Soffit Recessed Lighting with Dimmer Control Custom Bedspreads, Pillow Shams, and Throw Pillows Bomar hatch with Teak Frame
Guest Stateroom and Guest Head/Shower
– Head and Shower
– Full Beam Stateroom with Side-by-Side Bunks
– Solid Teak Bunk Rails and Moldings
– Hanging Locker – Cedar Lined
– Air Conditioning System
– Samsung TV
– Teak Drawer and Cabinet Storage
– Carpeted Flooring
– Headliner and Whisper Wall System
– Recessed Lighting with Dimmer Control
– Custom Bedspreads, Pillow Shams, and Throw Pillows
Hardware and Deck Outfitting
Teak toe rail Teak Covering Boards with Rolled Coaming Teak Transom Teak Cabin Half Round Trim Custom Removable Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit Windlass with Deck and Helm Controls Stainless Steel Cleats at Stern, Amidship, and Bow Stainless Steel Fuel, Water, and Waste Deck Fittings Stainless Steel Line Chaff Strips and Chocks Stainless Steel Solid Stock Rub Rail Moldings Transom Corner Hawse Pipes, Stainless Steel Hinged, Fiberglass Anchor Locker with Hatch Curved Cabinside Handrails
– Teak Deck
– Custom Teak Helm Pod with Single Lever Controls
– Helm Chairs (2) Release Marine Teak with 4" Stainless Pedestals, Tapered Custom Cushions, Foot Boards, and Covers
– DC Electric Panel with Circuit Breakers
– Custom Electronics Console Recessed Behind Gasketed Panels
– Wrap-around seating with storage under all-weather cushions
– Drink Box
– Helm Air Conditioning
– Teaser Reels
– Center Rigger
– Washdown System
– Three Sided Enclosure by Costa Marine
– Teak Cockpit and Mezzanine Deck
– Mezzanine Seating with Air Conditioning Overhead
– Bait Freezer
– Refrigerated Drink Box
– Eskimo Ice Discharge
– Release Marine Rocket Launcher – Teak
– Transom Live Well with Window and Fish Box
– Teak Covering Boards and Rolled Coaming
– Transom Door with Ladder
– Corner Stainless Hawse Pipes
– Fresh and Saltwater Washdown Systems
– Remote Volvo IPS Joystick System
– Teak Drawer Tackle Center
– Fishing Camera System
– Full Cockpit Cover/Enclosure
– Clarion Stereo Remote
– JL Audio Stereo Speakers (6)
– Kite and Electric Reel Outlets – 24 Volt
– Dockside Power and Water Inlets
– Flush Mount Stainless Steel Rod holders (4)
TUNA TOWER BY PALM BEACH TOWERS:
Full Polished Aluminum Frame Tower – Heavy Gauge Full Upper Control Station with Blacked Out Face and Pipe Lightweight Hardtop, Standing Platform, and Buggy Top Recessed LED Lighting Overhead Locker for Electric Teaser Reels Outriggers – Three Spreader with Center Rigger
Electronics Outfitting and Navigation Systems
– Furuno 14” NavNet 3D T2T14
– Garmin 7215 Color Touchscreen
– Garmin 66026 Sounder 300W to 3kW
– Garmin 6XM51 Weather System
– Garmin GHP 10V Autopilot
– Icom VHF Radios with Antennas
– ARC Spotlight
– FLIR Nightvision
– Logitec Remote Controls Throughout
– GOST Alarm System
– AIS System
– Apple TV
– Blu-Ray Player
– Camera System
– Underwater Lights
– Sirius XM Radio and Weather Capability
– KVH TracVision – Satellite TV
– Bluetooth Capability
Safety and Navigation
– Fire Boy Fire Extinguishing System in Engine Room
– High Water Indicator Lights at Helm
– Automatic Bilge Pumps
– LED Navigation Lights Hard top
– Bow Pulpit with Stainless with Windlass (electric)
– Onan 17.5 KW Diesel Generator with Soundshield
– 24 Amp Automatic Battery Charger
– Battery Bank – 24 Volt (Ship Service)
– Battery Banks – (2) 24 Volt (one per engine)
– Electric Salon Door by Marine Power Door
Engine and Mechanical Systems
Twin Volvo IPS D11 Diesel Engines with Pod Drives Dual Seakeeper 5HD Gyros Onan 17.5 KW Diesel Generator with Soundshield Marine Exhaust System with Stainless Steel Risers Racor Fuel Filters on Main Engines and Genset Eskimo Ice Maker FCI Water Maker Oil change system, 24 Volt Fuel Transfer Pump Delta “T” Custom Air Boxes Halon Fire Control System Bilge Pumps with High Water Alarms (4) Freshwater Washdown Custom Air Conditioning Manifold with 220v Pump Water Heater – Stainless Steel 12 Gallon Fuel Gauge – Head Hunter Mechanical Water Gauge – Head Hunter Mechanical Sound Barrier in Overhead Lighting – 110v and 12v Freshwater System Pump – 110v with Spare Duplex Outlets – 120v Custom Pump Box for Live Well System
Owner's Personal Effects and Fishing Gear.
– Personal gear
– Fishing tackle
– SAT phone
– Vessel name
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!