High Performance Boats 2005 Fountain Fever listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2005 one owner 32 Fountain Fever that has always been rack stored since new and her 6.2 MPI 320 hp MerCruiser only have 116 hours. This is a super clean example of a very lightly used and professionally maintained 32 Fever and it comes with a Loadmaster trailer. The interior cabin looks brand new in every respect. Her engine compartment is spotless.
If you are in the market for a Fountain Fever 32 or any other type of high performance boat you owe it to yourself the see this exceptionally well-maintained boat. Please click into the specifications tab on this brochure for more exciting details.
Owner is motivated. Call today to schedule a personal showing.
The advantages of a Reggie Fountain hull design is well known around the world and it becomes obvious once you are aboard moving at top speed and run through some tight turns without the dreaded skip, slide or chine walking that many others in her class give at much slower speeds.
The cockpit is fully protected by a wraparound windshield that does not block the view of the driver or companion. All controls are easy to reach from the helm and are racing influenced by the positioning of the instruments. The Livorsi throttle and drive controls are located to the left and the trim tab and drive position mechanical indicators are easy to read even while running at top speeds. The hydraulic steering is very responsive and the bolsters have bottom seating cushions that are power driven which makes for comfortable long-range trips. The seat drops away for the fast runs with a push of a button and safely holds you in position, even in the tightest of turns. When cruising, you can easily bring the seat up for an enjoyable ride. The UltraLeather seating continues with a bench behind the driver and companion seat. Here three or more people can enjoy the ride in comfort. Using the electronic power hatch lift, you will see that Fountain has left plenty of room in the twin engine configuration to get to all areas in the engine compartment. With the engine hatch closed, the cover with the Fountain Lightning Bolt Logo makes for a very comfortable padded area to soak up the sun and entertain in style.
Accommodations below are ample for two people overnighting, yet can handle up to four thanks to a sliding privacy curtain that provides privacy. A spacious v-berth with cabin couch provides plenty of room for overnight retreats. A small galley with pressurized water, porta-potti and built-in insulated ice chest with storage underneath gives owners and their guests a nice area to wind down after a fun day on the water. This boat has never been overnighted on and you can tell immediately upon entering. It looks as new as when the boat was originally commissioned in 2006.
Her twin MerCruiser 320 hp, 6.2MPI engines push this Fever 32 to speeds reaching 70 mph with incredible fuel efficiency. Also, the boat will plane in under 5 seconds and will accelerate from 0-60 in less than 20 seconds.
The WOW factor is a ten with this boat. It will turn heads everywhere you go.
Vessel Key Highlights
– Twin MerCruiser 320 hp, 6.2 MPI engines with only 116 hours
– Silent choice exhausts
– Twin MerCruiser Bravo I outdrive
– K-planes with visual indicators
– Two battery switches
– Color coordinated dash, throttles, gauge rims, bezels and steering wheel
– Livorsi heavy duty instrumentation with integrated warning lights
– Livorsi throttle and drive shifters
– Positive lift hull
– Two HD batteries with jumper cables and receptacle
– AC distribution power panel
– Kenwood KDC MP 255 MR stereo with remote
– Thetford marine head - Aquamate 875 MSD (never used)
– Two bilge pumps - 12v DC - 1200gph auto/manual
– Bolster seats, split drop down, electric
– Cockpit carpeting with Fountain custom logo
– 6 Custom made Fountain vinyl pillows (never used)
– Billet step pads, cup holder and wheel hub
– Digital depth gauge
– Fuel vapor detector
– Shore power, 120V
– Custom cockpit cover
– Custom full-length boat cover
– Azimuth 1000 digital compass with protective shield
– Motorized engine compartment hatch
– Heavy duty engine mounts
– Automatic fire extinguisher Heavy duty fuel tank, baffled, 3/16 thick aluminum, foamed and glassed bolted in position with stainless steel pickup Galley with sink and hot and cold-water pressure system Hand laid composite hull and deck manufactured with multi directional fiberglass, high density coring with vinlylester resin thru bolted, screwed and sealed together with heavy duty marine adhesive
– Bow and stern rails, 316L stainless steel, thru-bolted
– Rub rail with stainless steel insert
– Heavy duty hydraulic steering, off-shore performance
– Sun deck, upholstered over engine hatch with bolt logo
– Trim indicators, mechanical for drives and tabs
– Heavy duty hydraulic K-tabs for offshore high performance
– Wrap around windshield
– Loadmaster twin axle tandem trailer
This is an exceptionally well cared for one owner Fountain Fever 32. It has been cared for with an open checkbook and it shows in every respect.
Her owners’ plans have changed and motivated to sell so someone else can enjoy this special boat.
Financing, Insurance and Transport options available upon request.
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.