Catamaran 2017 Fountaine Pajot
Off Market since Nov 24th 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
She is powered by twin low hour (644hr) Volvo turbo diesel engines and features a recently installed 5KW Onan Generator. Highlights include a full array of solar panels on the hardtop, a full Garmin electronics package with autopilot, the preferred (3) stateroom (2) head layout, and plenty of outdoor space for entertaining and water sports activities. A hydraulic swim platform is aft and also carries the included tender. This vessel has never been chartered and has been well cared for by her very knowledgeable owner. Please call to make arrangements for your private showing by appointment only.
– New Cummins Onan generator installed.
– Props reconditioned
– Yacht Controller
– Bow Thruster
– Hydraulic swim platform
– Dingy included
– Full Garmin Electronics package
The galley is located to the port side and an L-shaped sofa to starboard
– Floors are walnut amtico with AC compressor below centerline.
– Sunbrella wrapped sofa with decorative pillows
– On starboard side the Fountaine Pajot touchscreen panel is located near aft bulkhead, the ship's DC-powered switches are also located just above the touchscreen. Just forward of that is the ship's house and engine bank battery disconnect switches and fire suppression indicator lights. Just below that is the AIS transmit/silent mode switch.
– Moving forward is the Cummins Onan generator remote start/stop panel, Fusion MS-RA205 stereo, and auxiliary input. A 12V receptacle is also located here
– Panoramic windows surround the Salon and feature Ocean Air window treatments, Helm and Galley area. Port and starboard opening windows assist with natural airflow. Also, in the center helm glass is an additional opening vented window centerline of the helm.
– Just forward of the sofa is a Vitrifrigo refrigerator/Freezer drawer unit and large countertop area.
– Access to the guest staterooms and guest head is just in front of the sofa area To starboard.
– The lower helm area is forward and features a sunbrella bench seating for two with integrated storage below, Garmin 7410XSV networked to electronics on the flybridge. Side-Power bow thruster, Volvo Penta digital engine displays and ignition, and Volvo Penta electronic controls. A Garmin VHF and Volvo Penta Analog gauges also are located here.
– The Master stateroom and en-suite head is located on the port side and has a private sliding door to isolate. Just aft of the stateroom is the galley
– Galley features a stainless double freshwater hot/cold sink, ENO propane (2) burner cooktop and Cuisinart microwave/convection oven. A built-in refuse container is molded into the glass countertop and storage below the sink. Overhead is additional storage as well as recessed overhead lighting. Accenting the entire area is wrap around led courtesy lighting.
Master Stateroom/ En-suite Head
Queen berth with storage below aft, (2) reading lamps, built-in bookshelf and storage into cabinetry, and a walnut amtico flooring.
Vented Hull side window and window treatments along the Hullside. Recessed overhead lighting and led courtesy lighting.
Between the master Stateroom and master head is a pantry/storage area featuring a large hanging closet full-length mirror and an additional storage area below countertop storage with another Hull side window allowing in natural light.
Master head features an abundant amount of linen storage and an additional storage credenza. A vented Hull side window is also above the credenza. The head has been converted to freshwater and there is also a freshwater sink and storage below. The shower is a single-level entry stall-style shower with a non-skid sole. Additionally is an overhead deck hatch with a sunshade and screen.
Starboard Aft Guest Stateroom
Queen double berth with storage below, hanging locker, (2) reading lamps, built-in integrated bookshelf/storage, LED overhead recessed lighting and courtesy rope lighting, Hull side vented window with window treatment. Walnut amtico flooring
Starboard Companionway and Guest Head
Additional Isotherm refrigerator/freezer
Starboard guest head with freshwater sink and head, storage below the sink. Walnut amtico flooring and bilge access below foot.
Forward Guest Stateroom
– Queen double berth with storage below
– Hanging locker and double overhead linen storage.
– Vented hullside window with window treatment
– Walnut Amtico flooring
– LED overhead lighting with LeD accent courtesy lighting
– Reading lamp
– Overhead deck hatch with sunshade and screen.
– Towel hook
– Large sunbrella
– Bimini overhead
– Synthetic Teak sole
– Teak steps leading up to the flybridge
– Bench seating aft with storage below
– Fiberglass dinette table
– Port and starboard engine room access and large storage compartment centerline.
– 50amp shore cord to port
– Freshwater wash down to starboard
– Overhead led lighting and courtesy lighting integrated into Bimini top
– Large open side decks leading to the boat and aft hydraulic swim platform
– 9.5’ AB inflatable dingy with mercury fuel-injected engine
– Propane storage located on aft transom.
Deck features large sidewalk around decks with non-skid sole. Large forward foredeck with subpar cushions. storage centerline with integrated anchor locker. Wrap around stainless bow rail, navigation lights and ships horn. Fuel, waste, and water fills.
– L-shaped seating around dinette table
– Full wrap-around enclosure
– Sun pad seating with storage below
– Garmin 7412XSV
– Garmin Autopilot
– Garmin GHC10
– Garmin VHF radio
– Chain counter
– Volvo Penta digital engine displays
– Yacht controller
– Nonskid sole
– Sunbrella helm chairs
– 4” compass
– Cup Holders
– (3) recessed overhead lights
– Courtesy lighting
– Volvo Penta electronic controls
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
What Makes a Catamaran a Catamaran? Are Catamarans Faster & Safer Than Monohulls? Read more in our guide. What Makes a Catamaran a Catamaran? Are Catamarans Faster & Safer Than Monohulls? Can You Sail a Catamaran Solo? What Are Our Favorite Catamaran Brands? Read more in our guide.