Evolution by MacGregor Yachts presents this Center Consoles 2020 Front Runner 39cc boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
– (2) 19” Simrad Screens with Naviop-Egon
– Simrad Autopilot
– (2 ) Simrad Rs35 VHFs
– Sidepower Bowthruster Control
– Custom Steering Wheel
– Seakeeper Controls
– Fusion MS-NRX350 Stereo Headunit
– Remote Autopilot Mounted in Hardtop
– USB Charger with Phone Storage
– (4 ) Cup Holders
– Hard Isinglass
– Pull Out Trash Can
– (3 ) Foldable Helm Chairs
– LED Lighting on Hard Top
– SeaDek Flooring
– (3) JL Audio Subwoofers
– (6) JL Audio 6.5 Speakers
– Simrad Halo Radar
– Large Frigid Rigid Pull Out Cooler
– (6) Pull Out Tackle Drawers
– (2) Lumitec Spreader Lights
– (4) Large Fish Boxes with Macerators
– Pomanette Rocket Launcher Mount
– (6) Live Well Pumps with (2) Seachest
– (3) Live Wells Port, Center, Starboard
– Seakeeper 3
– Tower Ladder with Rod Holders
– 10” Evo3 Simrad Screen
– SeaDek Flooring
– Lumatic Spreader light
– Forward Large LED Spotlight
– Large Forward In-Deck Storage with Macerator
– In-Deck Line Storage
– Large Lounge Style Seating with (3) Large Insulated Boxes Underneath
– Hardtop Mounted Nav Light
– Dometic Head
– Dometic AC
– SeaDek Interior
– LED Lighting
– Berth with Storage Below - Port and Starboard
This 2020 39CC Front Runner fully loaded with a Seakeeper Gyro, SeaDek package, detachable tower, 400 Mercury Verados with warranty, and the very desirable forward sun lounge. Don’t be late - this is the only one available. She is easy to see in Stuart, FL.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Read all about center console boats Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?