Denison Yacht Sales presents this Flybridge 2019 Galeon boat for sale.
Contact Denison Yacht Sales with any questions about this Galeon by filling up the Contact form or call (954) 280-4494
See all inventory from this seller (663)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
She is the lowest-priced 500 Fly on the market!
The 500 FLY is one of Galeon’s most award-winning and innovative yachts. The model sets benchmarks with its ever-popular Beach Mode, comprised of fold-out side decks that expand the yacht’s total entertainment area by leaps and bounds.
Optional rotating aft seat with garage underneath acts as a luxurious complement to space. On the flybridge, guests can take advantage of high-level features like a wetbar, sundecks, and a second, state-of-the-art helm station.
Engines and Drives
– Volvo Penta D11 670 HP
– V - Drive Transmissions
– Bronze Propellers
– Bronz Rudders
– Stainless Steel Propeller Shafts
– Electronic Vessel Control System
– Wet Exhaust
– Hydraulic Steering System
– Hydraulic Trim Tabs with Indicators
– Bow and Stern Thrusters
– Automatic/manual fire extinguishing system
– (2) Bilge pumps, automatic electric
– High water alarm
– Common drain system
– (2) Extractor fans
– LED Lighting
– Sound insulation
Helm and Salon Features
– Full control package
– Bow thruster
– Electric Cablemaster
– Entrance door curtain with SS loop to secure open
– Covers for windshield and side windows - black net structure
– Covers for seating on flybridge
– Cover for flybridge steering console
– Raymarine Chartplotter/FF 1x Axiom 12+ RV-US and 1x Axiom 12+ with transducer B744V
– Digital radar Quantum RD424 HD
– Raymarine VHF Ray91 AIS and VHF antenna with repeater on flybridge
– Raymarine autopilot Evolution DBW with 2x P70RS
– Control head, EV2 sensor core, EV2 cabling kit Electric Sliding TV LED 43” with Blu-ray player in salon
– TV LED 32" with Blu-ray player in master cabin
– DC Electrical System (24V)
– Battery charger/converter
– Circuit breakers
– DC main panel switchboard
– AC Electrical System (240V)
– Shore power, 240V/50A with 50 FT cord
– Generator, Onan 15 kW diesel with sound shield (240V)
– Raymarine 12" Axiom Chart Plotter at Lower Helm and Fly Bridge
– Raymarine VHF 260E AIS
– Raymarine Auto Pilot
– Bose Sound System in Salon
– Convection Oven
– Ice Maker and Wet Bar on Fly Bridge
– Vented Grill in Galley
– Washer/Drier Master Stateroom
– Glendenning Cable Master
– Three Air Conditioners
– Hydraulic Lift Platform
– Rear Bench Seat Rotates Forward to rear
– Side Decks Food down to double the deck area.
– Side Windows in Salon Open
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world. Click to learn more. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.
/ Fort Lauderdale, FL
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.