Catamaran 2005 Gemini 105 MC listed by Edwards Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2005 Gemini 105MC
Its easy to see why Performance Cruising has had such a success with the Gemini 105MC. They are fun to sail, fit in a standard marina slip, economical with a single engine and maneuverable under power with the articulating Sillette drive.
The accommodations are spacious, light, and airy. The deck layout offers a stable, safe, and well-reasoned platform for whatever comes your way. The ingenuity of lifting centerboards and kick-up rudders will have you sailing through less than 2 of water.
Blue Moon clean and well maintained, however like almost all Geminis she has developed gel coat cracks and crazing on areas of her deck and cockpit. They are cosmetic in nature.
She has had several recent upgrades.
Westerbeke 27HP Diesel with 1729 hours 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning Lewmar Windlass (NEW 2019) Electric Jabsco Head (NEW 2019) Exterior Sunbrella Sail Cover and UV stripe for Genoa (NEW 2021) Sails removed and professionally cleaned (NEW 2021) New Canvas for Stern Hammock (NEW 2021) Standard 12V Bilge Pumps Installed to Replace Complicated OEM System (NEW 2019) 12V/ 110v Refrigeration- No reliance on LPG for Cold Drinks and Food Storage! (NEW 2019) Raymarine Autopilot, Wind, Depth, Speed, VHF Garmin 440 Chartplotter
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Other
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 5 in
Bridge Clearance: 47 ft 0 in
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 2005
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Other
Engine Hours: 1724
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Other
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (36 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
The Gemini 105MC is an open and well lit boat that will sleep up to 8 people and will seat at least 8 people at the large U shaped salon dining area.
Upon entering the vessel the galley is down two steps to starboard. Forward from the galley is the spacious master stateroom with a full queen sized berth complete with overhead hatch to look at the stars while laying in bed.
Aft from the galley is the port guest berth with room for two.
On the port side forward is the head and shower.Also on port side you will also find the Nav Station and the main electrical panel with the third stateroom all the way aft.
In the main salon, there is the teak dining table and the settee. In the salon there is a 12V refrigerator, which is easily accessible while in the galley. Its also a quick reach around from the cockpit for snacks and drinks while in the cockpit.
– Three Staterooms w/ Double Berths. Master is forward and features a center line queen sized berth with plenty of natural light and ventilation
– Solid teak folding table with seating for up to 6 adults. Converts to queen-size berth.
– Fully Lined Recessed Hanging Lockers
– 12V Lighting and Fans Throughout
– Mermaid 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning
– Covers for windshields, windows, and hatches (NEW 2021)
– Stern Hammock Seating (Fabric replaced 2021)
– LPG Range/ Oven
– 12V/120V Isotherm Front Loading Refrigerator. (NEW 2019- NOT LPG!)
– Laminate Counters 17 sq ft. Double-sided work surface
– Stainless Steel Twin Sinks with adjustable faucet
– Manual Foot Pump For Fresh Water
– Pressurized Hot and Cold Fresh Water
– Slider Bin Storage
– Head compartment is located in the forward port hull.
– Jabsco Electric marine head
– Plexiglas folding partition for converting head into a large shower
– Hot and cold pressurized water
– Shower sump pump
– Medicine Cabinet
– Garmin 440 Chartplotter
– RayMarine ST60 Wind
– Raymarine Tridata
– Raymarine Autopilot
– Raymarine Ray55 VHF Radio
– Sony Stereo w/ Speakers
– LPG Sensor
Electrical and Plumbing
– Batteries:(3) Group 24 Batteries (NEW 2021)
– Air Conditioning/Heat Pump: Mermaid 16,500 BTU
– ProSport Battery Charger
– 12V Lighting
– Hot Water Heater: 6 Gallon
– Fresh Water Flush System Standard
– Pronautic Battery Charger
– (2) Two Automatic bilge pumps- Upgrade from OEM system
Hull and Deck
– Solid Hand-Laid GRP, Vinylester Skin Coat, Polyster Main Layup.
– Lewmar 700 Pro 12V Windlass w/ Controls at Bow
– Delta Plow Anchor
– Dinghy Davits
– Westerbeke 30B 27HP Diesel, 55 amp alternator (1724 Hours)
– Sillette Sonic Sail Drive (retractable to be completely out of the water under sail)
Sails and Rigging
– Mainsail (Good Condition)
– Mainsail Cover- (NEW 2021)
– 135% Genoa w/ UV Protection (Good Condition- NEW Sunbrella Cover 2021)
– Fully Battened Main Sail with Lazy Jacks (Good Condition)
– Furlex 200 Roller Furling.
– 2-speed winches
– Selden Spars
– Double Spreader Fractional Rig
Geminis are well known for their efficient use of interior space, and easy boat handling characteristics. The spacious owners cabin forward of the dinette is very comfortable. Lots of natural lighting make this catamaran feel much larger than 34.
Manufacturer Provided Description
For over 27 years and over 1000 deliveries, weve been building, testing, and improving every aspect so that todays Gemini is at the pinnacle of cruising catamaran design. Her performance is legendary yet still manages to surprise unsuspecting newcomers. The accommodations are spacious, light, and airy so that the term down below just doesnt apply. The deck layout offers a stable, safe, and well-reasoned platform for whatever comes your way. And the ingenuity of lifting centerboards and kick-up rudders will have you sailing through less than 2 of water. All this and more at 33 6 length and a 14 beam that can moor in a standard slip or truck across the country.Discover what over 1000 owners already know: Gemini is Performance Cruising.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.