Catamaran 2010 Gemini 105mc
Off Market since May 24th 2019
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Bay Cat has just arrived in Fort Myers! Arrange a showing now!
This is an excellent, very well-cared-for vessel in top condition
maintained by a knowledgeable owner.
That is reflected in her many recent upgrades and preventative maintenance:
– Next Gen 3.5KW Marine Diesel Generator installed March 2018
– Throttle / engine cutoff cable replaced March 2019
– Heat-exchanger cleaned March 2019
– Steering cables replaced February 2018
– Dinghy davit lines, main halyard, Genoa halyard, Genoa sheets and main traveler line replaced March 2018
– Reverse Lock Back-Up Cam Cleat, May 2016 (Ensures reverse will work, a common issue with the drive leg.) Owner reports: one of the best mods I have done to the boat.
– Hammock chair replaced May 2015 (still looks new!)
– Composite propane tanks replaced in 2018
– Propane solenoid replaced February 2016
– Stainless steel grab handles added in the salon April 2016
– Upgraded to new mattress June 2018
– Outland hatch covers May 2018 (makes boat cooler and darker than Sunbrella and easy to remove)
– Replaced all head hoses and clamps June 2018 with high quality Raritan Saniflex and 316 double SS hose clamps on all connections.
– Drive leg prop shaft seal replaced, March 2018 along with zinc, and rotating pins cleaned/lubed
– Micron CSC bottom paint job March 2018
– Custom windlass backing plate installed March 2018
– Baby stays re-bedded March 2017 and rigging inspected.
– New engine exhaust elbow October 2016
– Refrigerator circuit board replaced February 2018
Bay Cat is equipped with a Mantus anchor (February 2016), and has a Screacher that is great for light winds. She is professionally detailed twice a year, navigates with a GARMIN 5212 chart plotter, and has had her oil changes religiously performed every 100 hours.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Tony Smith
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 31 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 5 in
Bridge Clearance: 46 ft 0 in
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: 30B
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1372
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 60
Fuel Tanks: 36
Holding Tanks: 1 (18 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
What Makes a Catamaran a Catamaran? Are Catamarans Faster & Safer Than Monohulls? Read more in our guide. What Makes a Catamaran a Catamaran? Are Catamarans Faster & Safer Than Monohulls? Can You Sail a Catamaran Solo? What Are Our Favorite Catamaran Brands? Read more in our guide.
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.