Stock #041216 -
Great cruiser design and layout. Low hours. Efficient 5.7L motor. Trailer included!
The 249 is a sport cruiser with the attitude of a runabout. The forward cabin had nearly six feet of headroom at the main hatch. A very unusual and attractive feature in a 24-footer. The main berth is roomy enough for a couple. And two kids would think the mid-cabin was way cool -- even if they were 6 feet tall.
This vessel has a full galley with a one-burner stove, microwave and (get this) a fridge -- not an icebox. Shore power hookups are handy from the dock, and the power panels aboard are easily accessed below. A flushing head with shower and sink makes this a pretty handy live-aboard for weekenders.
Often, weekend-type cruisers are sluggish, top-heavy and slow in turns. Not the Glastron 249 with the 5.7L Volvo outdrive. There's plenty of power to pull screams of delight from tubing teenagers and enough wake to send a knee boarder into orbit.
Cockpit seating is ample for entertaining at least four adults on a midnight cruise. A step-through windshield allows easy access to the bow for tending the anchor or catching a tan. There is also a generous gunwale walkway with stainless-steel grab rails. It comes with a Magic Tilt aluminum trailer making it handy to store at home and launch wherever you choose.
1. A flushing head is key in a weekend cruiser; Glastron didn't settle for a portable head on this one.
2. Faria instrumentation on the nicely arranged helm puts the captain in complete control and comfort.
3. Translucent main cabin hatch allows light to enter but not prying eyes.
4. A bow pulpit with roller and anchor locker are a must on cruising boats, and this one had them.
5. Clarion CD came with four speakers and a remote control panel at the helm.
6. The walk-through transom is nice for easy boarding from the dock.
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today! At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every Boats we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!