Highway Marine presents this Pontoon Boats 2021 Godfrey SR 160 F boat for sale.
Contact Highway Marine with any questions about this Godfrey SR 160 F by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2021 Godfrey Pontoons SR 160 F
This boat is actually SW1680FX Options/Upgrades include: Trolling Motor Harness Kit with Plug and Half Gate Fusion Stereo System Stainless Cleats Round Table Mercury Pre-Rig Ladder-Easy Climb Aerated Livewell Cup Holder-Removeable Captain's Chair Upgrade Canopy
Get closer to the action with an open deck design and purposeful seating throughout including available bow and stern fishing chairs in your choice of 17 to 21-foot length decks.
Features may include:
Take a Kid Fishing
– The versatile and accommodating L-shape stern mounted couch creates the perfect place to help bait a hook and introduce kids to the sport. After you’ve caught your limit, load up the entire family for an end of day cruise.
Wrap Yourself in Comfort
– Helm chair and fish seats put you and your fishing partner in secure comfort as you cross big water or search for structure. Both feature a wrap-around backrest/armrest design and durable marine grade vinyl for style that lasts.
Closer to the Water
– Cast, reel and net the big ones with no limitations thanks to upgraded outside the rail, bow mounted fishing chairs and easy to reach, integrated bow tackle box. Featuring height adjustment, full 360-degree rotation and plush, supportive cushions, they deliver all-day fishing comfort.
Where the Fish Are
– The Godfrey SR Fishing series will get you on the water, and our standard bow mounted fish seats will bring you to the edge for an obstruction free fishing experience. Both feature full 360-degree rotation and outside the rail freedom.
– Bow fish seats and rod holders
– Built-in aerated livewell
– Lounge space to bring along family and a spare fish seat in the stern
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!