Denison Yacht Sales presents this Express Cruiser 2008 Grand Banks boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Her 3-stateroom layout is perfect for those who like to travel with family and friends, and the modified deep-vee hull designed by the legendary Raymond C. Hunt Associates will get you there in comfort and style. She has been maintained and constantly upgraded with an open checkbook, and as of February 2018 has just completed a full yard maintenance period so she is ready for your immediate use!
Recent Upgrades and Maintenance
– New FLIR
– Starboard Transmission
– Cockpit conttols
– Non-skid Paint
– Painted Trunk
– Carpet Runner in Cockpit
– Stern Thrusters
– Watermaker Brand Watermaker's Inc. 18 gal/hour (2017)
– Wolf BBQ in cockpit (2018)
– Dual Garmin 8617 Touchscreen MFD's with Engine Displays (2018)
– Garmin 4′ Open Array Fantom Radar (2018)
– Garmin AIS (2018)
– Garmin Autopilot (2018)
– Mastervolt 24/60-3 Battery Charger (2017)
– Mastervolt Inverter (2017)
– Mastervolt Masterbus with Touchscreen Control (2017)
– 1000 Hour service completed on main engines and transmissions (2018)
– New CAT motor mounts installed (2016)
– All new air handlers for Air Conditioning (2017)
– Two new compressors for Air Conditioning (2017)
– Spare propeller set
– New stern tube and strut bearings (2018)
– New tides shaft seals with 2 spares per shaft (2018)
– Propellers balanced (2018)
– Bottom paint fully stripped, new barrier coat and bottom paint applied (2018)
– Upgraded engine room ventilation fans (2018)
ANNIE is a three-cabin layout. She provides comfortable private sleeping accommodations for six (6). Her interior is nicely appointed and features a varnished teak and holly cabin sole that pulls it all together. The owner's stateroom is forward with an island queen and an en- suite head. The head features a separate stall shower, Silestone "Ivory Coast" counters and a vacu-flush toilet with fresh water flush. This cabin was modified during her build to achieve the largest berth size possible, added overhead outboard lockers with louvered doors and a second hanging locker was added to port. Teak batten hull ceiling were installed in areas where there are no cabinets.
Two guest cabins, to port: features two twin berths with storage under and separated by a large hanging locker. To starboard: guest cabin has over/under bunks and can be converted to an open-space seating area by folding the top bunk down and opening the two sliding pocket doors. There is also a flip-up desk in the cabin making this cabin truly multifunctional.
The guest head is to starboard opposite the guest cabin with the twin berths. This head also features Silestone "Ivory Coast" counters and a vacu-flush toilet with fresh water flush.
The Galley is to port, just opposite the convertible guest cabin.
The Salon is up three steps and aft of the galley. As you enter the salon from the dual opening center line doors in the cockpit (fitted with a phantom retractable screen door), you have a straight settee to port, extended all the way to the back of the companion seat, and a custom entertainment center with pop-up TV and custom teak bar under to starboard. Two GB stick chairs can be found on each side of the entertainment center. These chairs are easily moved to the center line to surround the custom Teak hi/lo table for dinning. Forward of the settee you have the companion seat with U-line icemaker in cabinet under and a custom flip (fore and aft) backrest. This feature allows you to face forward when travelling or flip the back rest forward and then you can sit facing aft and become part of the circle of conversation in the salon.
The salon furniture is done in ultra-leather. There are custom "Skysol" blinds for all salon and helm deck windows, including the three forward windows.
The Helm is mid-ship, starboard just opposite the companion seat. The helm is outfitted with a very complete electronics package, a STIDD helm chair, upgraded MPD engine displays (Caterpillar's integrated engine monitoring system) and Twin Disc EC 300 single lever electronic engine controls. Another very handy feature is the starboard side deck access door to the helm. This door is fitted with a phantom retractable screen door.
Ventilation – Natural ventilation is evident throughout her interior by the many stainless opening ports (w/ screens), overhead hatches (w/ screens shades), dorades and the opening salon doors (aft and starboard) both with phantom retractable screens. Air conditioning and heat is provided by four Marine Air Systems units. (3) 16,000 BTU and (1) 12,000 BTU.
The large U-shaped galley is located to port at the base of the companion way stairs. The overhead is open creating lots of light to this space.
– (3) Burner Force 10 Propane stove with oven
– Sharp R-930CS Microwave Oven
– Grunert Holding Plate Refrigeration (2) Boxes
– Grunert Holding Plate Freezer (1) Box
– "Absolute" Black Granite Counter tops
Wired for both 12-volt DC and 110-volt AC to separate panel with individual breakers. Ship's power can also be provided by an Onan 13.5 kW generator with sound shield or the ship's inverter.
110 Volt AC System:
– Panel with individual breakers
– Amp and Volt Meters
– 50-amp Shore Power Connection with 75′ of Cable on a Glendenning Cablemaster
– Individual outlets throughout the yacht
– ONAN 13.5 KW Genset with Sound Shield
– Mastervolt 24/50, 50-amp 24-volt DC battery charger for bow thruster and windlass batteries
– Mastervolt 12/30, 30-amp 12-volt DC battery Charger for house, engine and inverter batteries
– Inverter Trace Model PS2512-2500W with remote panel wired to control all 110V outlets and microwave
– (4) 20 watt Aquasignal fluorescent lights in engine room
12 Volt DC System:
– Panel with individual breakers
– Amp and Volt Meters
– Navigation lights
– Interior and engine room lights
– (2) Lifeline AGM 8 D Engine Start Batteries
– (2) Lifeline AGM 8 D House Batteries
– (2) Lifeline AGM 8 D Inverter Bank
– (1) Lifeline AGM 4 D Generator Start
– Icom M504 Vhf/Hailer Transceiver
– Icom Command Microphone
– Furuno 1944C/Nt 10.4″ Color Navnet VX2 Radar/Chartplotter System w 4′ Open Array 4kW
– Northstar 6100i 10.4″ Navigation Display
– Simrad Ap26 Autopilot
– Brookes Gatehouse H1000 Depth, Speed Wind Pack
– (2) Engine Room Cameras
– (1) Cockpit Camera
– Furuno Sirius Weather Receiver
– Computer port on portside by companion seat
– Kvh Tracvision 4 HP Satellite TV Antenna System
– Kvh Trac Net 100 Mobile Internet Receiver
– Direct TV
– 26″ Panasonic Viera Flat Panel TV
– Bose Lifestyle System
Hull and Deck
This Eastbay 54 features a "White" hull, "Cardova Gold" Awlgrip cove stripe, "Endeavour Blue" boot stripe and epoxy barrier coated bottom with "Green" antifouling paint. The hull is vacuum bagged PVC core to the water line and solid glass hull bottom. The decks are "Moon Dust" non-skid and there is teak for the cockpit floor, combing and steps.
– Varnished toe-rail
– Cockpit Refrigerator (Isotherm Model CR 42)
– Cockpit Grill (Force 10 Electric)
– Stainless Deck Rails
– Stainless double anchor roller in stemhead
– Maxwell Liberty RC 2500 Windlass
– Stainless Steel Suncor Plowmaster 60 lbs Anchor w/ 250′ of chain rode
– PVC rub-rail with Stainless 1/2 round insert
– TNT Lift System fitted to oversized teak swim platform
– Underwater Transom lights
– Bennett Trim Tabs
– Bow Thruster Sleipner Side Power SP 155 TCi (24 volt)
– Twin Caterpillar C-15 ACERTS (853 hp/ea)
– Caterpillar MPD in lieu of standard displays
– Twin Disc EC 300 Electronic Single lever controls
– Transmissions are Twin Disc MGX-5114 A 1.92:1
– (2) Nibral 4- bladed props, diameter 33″ x Pitch 34″
– Shafts – Aqualoy 22 Stainless 145 9/16″ x 2 3/4″ O.D.
– Dripless Shaft Seals- Strong-Sure Seal by Tides Marine, FL.
– Onan 13.5 Generator with Sound shield
– Racor 500 MA for Gen-set
– Racor 75/1000 Max (Crossover) for Main engines
– Fuel Transfer Pump- Jabsco VR 050-1122
– Centroid Fuel/Water Tank Monitor
– Reverso GP-3013 Oil Change pump
– Custom fitted bedding for all three cabins
– Canvas Exterior window covers
– Dock Lines and Fenders
– USCG safety gear
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!