Seattle Yachts presents this Cruisers 2022 Hanse 315 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
With Hanse, you have a progressive yacht that makes a statement. Technical innovations and quality in every detail are just as much part of the Hanse 315 as are an emotional design and comfortable atmosphere of well being. Each detail is a subtle expression of superior design. The well orchestrated ensemble of advanced technology and its integration is the highest art of yacht design at Hanse – and what drives us to create the perfect yacht.
The Hanse 315 unites everything that makes a yacht excellent: an outstanding combination of comfortable convenience, thrilling performance and unparalleled customization options. Experience for yourself how even your highest standards are made reality in a perfectly compact yacht: your personal Hanse 315.
Built to amaze at sea. The distinct hull lines underscoring speed, the high rig and the ideally optimized sailing plan all stem from the feather of judel/vrolijk co, one of the world’s best and most experienced yacht designers. The interplay of a perfectly adapted lateral plan and a pre-balanced rudder blade is your guarantee for fantastic speed, stability and safety.
- GRP hull, isophthalic gelcoat, color: Signal White (RAL9003), 1st layer vinyl ester resin and balsa sandwich laminate
-Waterline and cove line, isophthalic gelcoat, color: Dark Grey (RAL7043)
- L-keel, cast iron, draft: 1.85 m
- GRP rudder with sea-water resistant aluminum shaft and self aligning bearings
- A1: Fwd cabin with open bulkhead, double berth and storage space under the berth
- B1: Saloon with L-galley, dining area on stb and sofa on port
- C1: Aft cabin with door, large double berth and storage space on stb and separate head with shower on port
- 2-burner gas stove, 12 V fridge approx. 130 l, waste bin, stainless steel sink with mixing tab
-Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood, satin varnish
- Hanse companionway closing system
- Saloon table, folding
-Worktop in galley - Black Quartz
WOOD (FURNITURE, FLOORBOARD)
- Furniture - Mahogany Style, Satin Varnish
- Floorboard - Acacia
-Mattresses for all berths
- Upholstery - Monte Carlo, color: Cream
DECK OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT
- GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, color: Signal White (RAL9003), 1st layer vinyl ester resin with balsa sandwich
- Teak on cockpit benches
- Edition: 2 stainless steel steering wheels with leather cover
-Instrument pod on coach roof
- Pulpit and push pit, stainless steel
- Railing, incl. stanchions and stainless steel wire
- Halyards and control lines with organizers and jammers on coach roof, 4 mooring cleats, handrails on coach roof
- 2 LEWMAR 40 ST EVO manual halyard winches
- Swimming ladder
- Self tacking jib system
- 2 big decks hatches - openable
- 4 deck coach roof windows, 1 deck window
- Rig, anodized aluminum, deck stepped, with kicker, standing and running rigging and 2 reefs
-Manual jib furler
- QUANTUM Dacron sails - full battened, main and jib
-Illuminated compass in instrument pod on coach roof
- Navigation lights - LED
- Fuel tank, approx. 100 l
- Engine (Diesel, approx. 13.6 hp) - saildrive, 2-blade fix propeller
- 12 V electric system with main switchboard
- AGM battery set, capacity: 1x 90 Ah + 1x 90 Ah AGM
- Country Version: EU / AUS
-Manual toilet with sea water flush
- LPG gas system, stowage for 1 gas bottle
- Black water system (appr. 35 l) with deck extraction and seacock for head, electric, and manual bilge pump
- Fresh water system with electric pump
- Fresh water tank, appr. 210l
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!