Seattle Yachts presents this Cruisers 2021 Hanse 458 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2021 HANSE 458
The new Hanse 458 is the yacht for anyone who set trends. With a pioneering design and the most thrilling performance in its class. It is equipped with an exquisite interior and an exceptionally diverse range of customized options.
The Hanse Easy Sailing concept is legendary. Equipped with a self-tacking jib, and all the control lines guided directly to the two-wheel helm, enables you to sail this yacht with the greatest of ease all on your own. The deck is completely free of all lines and fittings – so you can enjoy an uncompromising view and have lots of space for relaxing.
The Hanse 458 caters to the highest demands on contemporary style and quality of life. Let yourself be amazed by excellence across 45 feet. Modern sailing at its best!
- 6 hull windows (3 each side)
- GRP hull, isophthalic gelcoat, color: Signal White (RAL 9003), 1st layer vinyl ester resin and solid laminate
-Waterline and cove line, isophthalic gelcoat, color: Dark Grey (RAL 7043)
- L-keel, cast iron, draft: 2.23 m
- GRP rudder with seawater resistant aluminum shaft and self-aligning bearings
- A1 : Master cabin with island double berth, storage space and a head with separate shower stall
- B1: Saloon with L-galley and dining area on stb, lounge area with
chart table and head with separate shower on port
- C2: 2 aft cabins with double berth and storage space
- 3-burner gas stove with oven, waste bin, 12 V fridge approx. 130 l, double stainless steel sink with mixing tab
- Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood, Satin Varnish
- Hanse companionway closing system
- Saloon table, folding
- Worktop in galley - Black Quartz
WOOD (FURNITURE, FLOORBOARD)
- Furniture - Mahogany Style, Satin Varnish
- Cupboards fronts in wood color
- Floorboard - Acacia
- Mattresses for all berths
- Upholstery - Monte Carlo, color: Cream
DECK OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT
- GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Signal White (RAL 9003), 1st layer vinyl ester resin with balsa sandwich core. 1 cockpit locker on port and stb, stern locker port and stb, stowage for running rigging at helm position, anchor locker at bow.
- Teak on cockpit benches
- Teak on bathing platform
- Twin wheel steering system with emergency tiller
- 2 stainless steel steering wheels with leather cover
- Cockpit table, stainless steel with folding teak tops
- Pulpit and pushpit, stainless steel
- Railing, incl. stanchions and stainless steel wire
- Covered halyards and control lines lead to cockpit helm position, organizers and jammers, 4 retractable mooring cleats, handrail on coach roof, bow anchor fitting with step
- 2 LEWMAR 45 ST EVO manual halyard winches
- Bathing platform, manual fold-out with swimming ladder
- Life raft storage
- Anchor and forestay fitting
- Self tacking jib system
- Mainsheet system
- 6 large and 6 small deck hatches - openable, anchor locker hatch, stowage on coach roof with acrylic glass hatch
- Fixed coach roof side windows
- 4 deck coach roof windows - acrylic glass next to companionway
- Rig, anodized aluminum, deck stepped, with kicker, standing and running rigging and 2 reefs
- Manual jib furler
- QUANTUM Dacron sails - full battened, main and jib
-Illuminated compass at each helm
- Navigation lights - LED
- Fuel tank, approx. 210 l
- Engine (Diesel, approx. 57 hp) - saildrive, 3-blade fix propeller
- 12 V and 230 V electric system with main panels and 230 V shore power and sockets
- AGM battery set, capacity: 1x 90 Ah + 1x 160 Ah AGM
- Country Version: EU / AUS
- Battery charger 50 A
- Manual toilet with sea water flush - cabin layout B
- Manual toilet with sea water flush - cabin layout A
- LPG gas system, stowage for 1 gas bottle
- Black water system (appr. 70 l) with deck extraction and seacock for head, electric and manual bilge pump
- Fresh water system with electric pump and 20 l hot water, heated also by main engine
- Fresh water tank, appr. 450 l
- Mast steps
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!