Convertible Boats 1974 Hatteras 42 listed by Luke Brown Yachts (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The 43 Convertible represented a big step forward in convertible design in the early 70’s with full width flybridge. A bold and aggressive exterior profile. Construction was on the heavy side and considerable flare was added at the bow. She has a large (110 sq ft) cockpit. The two stateroom one head galley down floorplan makes for a large open salon.
Most of the hours on island girl have been at trolling speeds.
She is located in Sebastian Florida and can be shown anytime. Need a courtesy showing? Simply ask.
• NEW EISENGLASS 2021
• New Aluminum railing and ladder to helm
• New Aluminum custom bow rail
• New Helm Captain’s Chair
• Rupp Outriggers
• Re-chromed horns
• Replaced horn air compressor
• Re-painted exterior of helm, exterior of salon, cockpit, forward deck, and toe rails.
• Rebuilt Ideal windlass
• Installed 4 pole Rocket Launcher in cockpit
• Installed LED running lights
• All soft goods exterior and interior have been redone
• Fabricated sun shade for cockpit area
• Salon had new headliner and led lights installed
• Both rudders and rudder cutlasses were replaced
• New Nibral props replaced – 2 sets of props as backups
• New Cummins 450C Turbo engines installed (2013) 1,700 current hours – professionally maintained. Last serviced 6/15/2021. Approximately 15 hours on engines since last service
• New Twin Disc transmissions installed with new engines
• New Exhaust
• New Sentry battery charging system
• Dripless bearings for shafts
No generator, but plumbing and wiring in place to add
• Garman Radar GMR HD2 12 kw
• Garman Plotter 7612
• Autopilot - Simrad
• ICOM radio w/antenna