Sports Fishing Boats 1972 Hatteras 53 Convertible listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
If you are looking for the ultimate fishing machine this 53 Hatteras Sportfish is for you! Fully refit with modern day equipment and esthetics, this vessel is truly one of a kind. The Hatteras 53 Sportfish already holds an a near impeccable reputation amongst convertible sport fishing boats however this vessel goes several steps further. One of the only drawbacks to this model when it was in production was that the factory 475hp Detroit Diesels could barely get this hull out of the water which is something you will never need to worry about again because Fishing Machine now packs a whooping 1600HP! The engines are NEW (only 28 Hours). Fishing Machine also features modern technology such as ZF transmissions with ZF electronic controls, to an 11 KW bow thruster. The interior has been fully modernized by the same designers used at San Lorenzo Yachts. If you are a fan of classic Hatteras Yachts and do not want to sacrifice performance to own one, or want a high performance yet stylish fishing boat but do not want to break the bank, this beauty is for you.
– Engines: 2 Man Mod. D2848LE403 New 800 Hp - 28 Hours Reverse Gears ZF 1:1,75. New
– 1 Kohler Generator 11kw 100 Engine Hours.
– 6 Bilge Pumps Rule
– All the Pumps Are Gianneschi Ramacciotti 2 Water Closed Tecma
– All Taps Are Zucchetti
– Bisazza In the Showers
– Bow Thruster 11 Kw Side Power. (Double Station) Electronic Throttles ZF (Double Station) Propellers 4 Blades.
– Axis Propeller 2.75 Inches.
– Steering Gear Hynautic.
– Fuel Tank 3 X 1000-Gal Stainless Steel. Water Tank 210-Gal Stainless Steel.
– Black Water Tank 31 Gal. GRP
– Service Battery 1000 Amp.
– Engine Battery 400 Amp.
– Generator Battery 120 Amp.
– 1 Rectifier Mastervolt 24/80
– 1 Rectifier Mastervolt 24/100
– 1 Rectifier Mastervolt 12/100
– 1 Inverter Mastervolt 24/2500
– 1 Compass Riviera
– 1 Gps Raymarine E120
– Radar Raymarine
– 1 Log Speed Raymarine St 60 Plus Tridata. VHF Raymarine 218E
– Autopilot Raymarine St 6002
– Pathfinder 48 NMLS
– Eco Sounder Raymarine DSM 300 Plus Transducer 1000 Watt. Anchor Windlass Lofrans 2000 Watt.
– Water Heater 21 Gal.
– Air Conditioner CruisAir 48000 BTU
– Air Conditioner Also in The Flying Bridge.
– TVCC Engine Room.
– Bose System in The Saloon
– Sony DVD In Each Cabin
– TV LCD Sony 32'' With Up and Down Sea Symphony in Main Saloon 3 Tv LG 19'' In Each Cabin
– Antenna Sat Nav System Diameter 55
– Sony Marine Radio in The Flying Bridge.
– Kahlenberg Horn
– Anchor Bruce Stainless Steel 88 Lbs.
– 328 Feet Stainless Steel Chain
– Davit UMT Telescopic (During Assembling)
– Boston Whaler 9 Feet with Suzuki 6 Hp Four stroke
– Original Swimming Platform (During Assembling)
– 2 Refrigerators Vitrifrigo In the Galley
– 1 Freezer Vitrifrigo In the Galley
– 1 Ice Maker Vitrifrigo
– 1 Oven Franke
– 1 Electric Cooker Franke With Four Places
– 1 Cooker Hood Franke
– 1 Electric Cooker Franke Two Places in The Cockpit
– 1 Electric BBQ Franke In the Cockpit
– 1 Refrigerator Vitrifrigo Stainless Steel 21-Gal in The Cockpit.
– Live Bait Tank in The Cockpit
– 2 Lee's Outriggers
– 1 Central Lee's Outrigger
– Electric Searching Lights Professional
– Washer-Dryer in The Cockpit
– The Boat Is Painted in Gelcoat
– All the Furniture Are in Natural Durmast Wood
– Parquet in Wenge Wood
– Half Tower Pipewelders License with Strataglass
– 2 Blue Water Chairs in The Fb
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.