United Yacht Sales presents this Pilothouse 1977 Hatteras 58 Motor Yacht boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This is the 4 cabin / 4 head 'widebody' version of the popular and classic 58 Hatteras with a spacious salon and galley up. She features twin Detroit 8V92 turbo diesels with low hours since rebuilds.
"Nothin' Else Hatters" would make an excellent live-aboard or potential rental opportunity.
Easy to view in beautiful Charleston, SC!
– Full-beam master aft cabin with queen bed, head, vanity, and shower stall
– Guest stateroom forward with over-under berth and private head
– Guest stateroom forward to port with over-under berths and private head
– Guest stateroom to port with separate twin berths and shared day-head
– Nav station / office forward to starboard with built in desk
– Washer and dryer
– Full-beam salon with sliding glass doors to aft deck and open to full galley
– Companionway with split engine rooms access
– Spacious salon with synthetic wood floors
– Large windows with blinds and treatments
– Sofa with coffee table to port
– TV with console table to starboard
– Built in storage and icemaker aft and to port
– Forward helm station with side deck access Access to aft deck through sliding doors
– Galley up layout and completely open to salon
– Twin basin stainless sink
– Stainless steel GE appliances
– Refrigerator / Freezer with ice maker
– Microwave / Convection oven
– Custom storage cabinets
– Bar with seating
Deck and Hull
– Solid fiberglass hull, stripped and epoxy barrier coat
– Stainless steel bow rail
– Bow pulpit with roller
– Anchor and windlass
– Dual deck boxes
– Fender racks
– Bow and stern washdowns
– Foredeck lounge with cushions
– Side deck access to lower helm and salon
– Matterhorn white Imron paint
– Flybridge with hardtop and wrap-around guest seating
– Last bottom paint June 2019
– IcomIC-M402S VHF radio
– Garmin 50S GPS
– Raymarine RL80C radar
– Raymarine RL80C radar
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
– Twin Detroit Diesel 8V92 engines burn 10 gph @ 8 kn
– Westerbeke 15kw Generator
– 4 Reverse-cycle AC systems (3 with digital controls)
– Seabrace roll stabilizers
– 12V and 32V DC electrical system
– Four electric heads
– Automatic fire suppression
Some decor, furniture, and personal effects are excluded. Exact items to be determined prior to closing.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!