Denison Yacht Sales presents this Convertible Boats 1995 Hatteras Enclosed Bridge boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS ! If you are in the market for an Enclosed Flybridge, don't MISS this one.
"Island Lady" has a custom floor design in galley and the desirable MIDSHIP MASTER stateroom only found on later models.
The Hatteras 65 is one of the most successful sportfishermansever built with over 60 constructed. It is a great handling boat with a large cockpit and spacious accommodations. This boat is STABILIZED .
– Approx. 400 Hours SMOH 16V92 (Top Speed of 30 Knots)
– Twin Onan 20kW Generators
– Amazing Sound System
– Full Tower with Seating
– Carpet Installed 2020
– Custom Compass Design in Galley Floor
– Aft Sunshade Replaced 2020
– NAIAD Stabilizers New in 2014
– Davit with Optional Tender
– Watermaker (Watermakers INC)
– Fighting Chair with Pedestal and Cushions
– Enclosed Flybridge with Aft Helm Station
Cockpit and Fishing
– Padded Cockpit Coaming Bolsters
– Fighting Chair All White
– Fish Box
– Rupp Outriggers
– (4) Wing Panel Rod Holders
– Transom Door with Gate and Swim Platform
– Hatteras Tackle Center to Starboard
– Fresh Water and Salt Water Wash Down
– Transom Fish Box
– Under Deck Fish Box (Starboard)
– Bait Well in Transom
– (4) Gunnel Rod Holders
– Rock Launcher Flybridge
– Pipewelders Full Tuna Tower
– Spreader Light
– Fiberglass Buggy Top
Walking thru the salon door the amount of space is impressive. This design opens the salon and galley.
She has been updated with a Samsung Flatscreen TV, modern decor and soft goods, corian countertops, and barrel blue seat to starboard. Carpet has been updated in 2020
Forward to starboard is a U-shaped dinette with modern striped cushions, a corian table accented with a border inlay, and seating for five with storage beneath.
– L-Shaped Settee with Throw Pillows to Port
– Storage Under Settee
– Custom Coffee Table with Pullout Stools
– One Blue Leather Chair
– Carpeting (New in 2020) with Runner
– Headliner with LED Lighting Throughout
– Large Windows to Port and Starboard with Pull Down Blinds
– Ice Maker Forward Between Dinette and Salon
– A/C with SMX Cruise Air Control
– Salon Door with Window
– Large Window Aft Viewing Cockpit
– AC/DC Control Panel
– Large Samsung Flatscreen TV
Opposite is the fully equipped U-shaped galley which features storage on the forward bulkhead,The Galley countertop is extended aft into the salon and three handy pedestal mounted swivel chairs
– Microwave Oven
– Whirlpool Full Size Refrigerator
– Flush Mounted 4-Burner White Cooktop with Oven Below,
– Molded-In Double Corian Sink
– Drawer Storage
– Scotsman Ice Maker
There are 3 owner and guest staterooms including 3 ensuite heads.
Master Stateroom is amidships and provides excellent space with a large private Head and shower. Walking forward is the The Vip Stateroom with Queen berth and private head with stall shower.
Other highlights include port and starboard hanging lockers, port and starboard three drawer chests, 2 drawers beneath berth ,separate A/C controls and a handy entertainment center on the forward bulkhead which conceals a TV, VCR, and AM/FM CD player. A full length dressing mirror is on the back of the entry door.
The Guest Stateroom situated aft to starboard features upper and lower berths. A private head with stall shower adjoins.Other amenities include TV/VCR combo, AM/FM/CD player and separate A/C controls.
The Utility room access is provided through the guest head. There is an abundance of storage, chest freezer, and water maker and access to AC and systems..All the way forward is the VIP Stateroom with Ensuite Head and queen berth.
– Mezzanine Seating with Refrigerated Cool Box
– Port Helm Control
– Hydraulic Steering
– VHFs (Stephens 322SSB and (2) Icom IC-M602 VHFs)
– Robertson AP300X Autopilot
– Furuno 72mi Radar
– Furuno NavNet 3D GPS with Depth
– Raytheon Ray 430 Hailer
– Raymarine E120GPS with Depth
– Rudder Indicator
– Detroit Diesel Engine Management System
– Samsung Eengine Room and Exterior Multi Cameras and Display
– Naiad Stabilizers Mod. 254 (new in 2011)
– Emergency Controls Under Helm
Bow and Equipment
– Pulpit (2) Fortress FX85 with Chain / 300ft 1” Nylon / 300’ 3/4” Nylon
– Galley Maid Windlass
– Marquipt Davit 1500
– Tender Not Included
– Detroit Diesel 16V92’s 1400HP (Port: 16VFO11641; 16VFO11627) 400 Hours Since Major ( no invoices)
– ZF Marine Transmission BW196P 4.11
– Twin Onan 20KW Generators
– Racor Fuel Filters
– Newmar ABC 12-25 battery Charger; VoltMaster Model No. 60-50 A
– Racor fuel filters for engines and generators
– Oil change unit
– Air Seps
– Steel grating in-between engine
– Fire extinguishing system
– 6 each Cruise air A/C compressors (new/rebuilt 2014)
– Vacuflush system with new pumps (2014)
– Engine room lights
– Radice 5 blade propellers
– New Live well pump and hoses
– New Macerators Pump and hoses,
– New floor and wallpaper in Two bathrooms.
– Both engine Oil Changes, Replaced Canopy,
– New Kitchen Cabinets,
– New Anchor and Lines Rib Boat, Battery, Lights, Radio
– All Electronics on Helm checked autopilot and Chart Plotter, VHF radios,
– Radar New Hailer Upper Helm Station
– New Steering Pump Serviced,
– All AC systems Serviced, all Sea Strainers High Water Alarm system,
– New Lights in Engine Room Changed Heating element in Hot water Heater New Air Compressor for Horn in engine room
– New Plug for Crane hoist.
– New switch's for shore power Dive Tank Holders
– Platform Ladder installed Fixed Uline Ice Make
– Transom Freezer Storage repaired .
– Bottom Cleaned every 30 days
– Fuel Tank indication repaired
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!