A CLASSIC BEAUTY
Whether it is living aboard, a long cruise or just an afternoon by the dock, this impeccable representation of the most popular Hatteras is a must see.
With an anxious seller who is moving his business see "No Worries" first.
Boat Name NO WORRIES
Engine 1: Engine Brand: Detroit Diesel Engine Model: 8V92TA Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 2004 Engine Power: 720 HP
Engine 2: Engine Brand: Detroit Diesel Engine Model: 8V92TA Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 400 Engine Power: 720 HP
LOA: 52 ft 8 in
Beam: 16 ft 0 in Maximum
Draft: 5 ft 2 in
Displacement: 66000 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (170 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (994 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (80 Gallons)
– S/S Sink
– Kenmore dishwasher
– GE (2) burner stove (new 2011)
– Summit refrigerator ( new 8/14 )
– Sharp Carousel II Microwave/Convection oven
– U-shape galley with cabinets and drawers under counter top and six cabinet openings above counter top
– Ice maker on aft deck
– Whirlpool over/under washer,dryer
– Teak sole in galley
– U-shaped Dinette across from galley to starboard
Electrics, Engines and Systems
– 20 KW Onan generator w/ 2178hrs
– (4) 8 D batteries
– Charge Master battery charger
– Xantrex 1800 Watt Inverter (new 2015)
– 50 amp shore power
– 110/220 AC / 12V DC
– Oil change system
– (3) Vacu Flush heads
– Installed external sending unit for holding tank (2014)
– (2) MarineAir ac units, one for forward stateroom / one for aft two staterooms
– (2) 16,000 BTU Cruisair units for salon, galley and dinette area.Units touch pads Installed 8/2014
– Twin 8V92'S 720 hp, port engine with 2004 hrs
– Starboard engine with 400 hrs since rebuild 3/2014
– Racor filters
– Trim Tabs
– Bow thruster
– Hot water heater
– Perko sea water strainers
– Glendinning Sychronizer
– Algae-x system
– Rearview camera installed 4/2014
– New speakers in flybridge
– Bow rails and pulpit
– Galley Maid windlass w/ remote deck switch controls
– Marquipt electric davit
– 11' Rendova hard bottom inflatable 2006 w/ 40 hp Yamaha four stroke
– Transom door
– Bimini with S.S. frame over flybridge w/ four sided enclosure, side curtains replaced 2014
– Fiberglass hard top over aft deck. Aft curtains replaced 2014
– Forward windows replaced w/ frames cleaned and repainted 8/2014
– Fender racks
– Boarding ladder
– Spot light
– Wing doors on aft deck to foredeck
– Boarding steps
– Canvas bra on forward windows
– Canvas cover over helm
– Canvas cover for inflatable
– Hull bottom peeled, barrier coated and painted early 2014
– Valances, Lounge and arm chairs in salon, carpet, Head boards, aft deck furniture and tile in all three heads updated 2011
Walking up from the cockpit you have a nice size aft deck with hard top, side windows, aft enclosure.
Settee, two arm chairs, table carpet and drapes accent the deck. Heading up a few steps to the bridge you have two helm chairs "L" shape seating to port and bench seat to starboard.
Going from the aft deck forward and down a few steps you have nice size salon with "L" shape settee to port with table and two arm chairs, small table to starboard.
Lower station is forward of salon on the starboard side. Carpet,drapes and fabric panels along windows accent salon.
Galley is forward and down to port with dinette across to starboard.
Forward and in the bow you have VIP stateroom with Island berth, drawer storage underneath berth, cabinets to port and starboard of berth and large hanging locker to starboard.
Large overhead hatch above berth and it's own head and shower stall to port.
Going aft of the salon you have Guest stateroom to starboard w/ upper and lower bunks with large cedar lined hanging locker and guest head w/ shower stall across companion way to port.
Master stateroom is aft with side mounted island berth, night stands w/storage, large hanging locker to port and starboard and TV forward with vanity that has four drawers.
Stateroom includes nice size head and shower stall forward of berth and to the starboard side.