Denison Yacht Sales presents this Trawlers 2001 Heritage East 36 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
– Boarding is via railing gate port or starboard or via the transom step and ladder to the covered sundeck.
– From the sundeck, steps lead up to the flying bridge or down into the salon.
– In the salon, an “L” settee with table is to port aft and the lower steering station to starboard forward.
– The galley is down to port having 3 burner LPG stove and oven, microwave oven, double stainless steel sinks, and dual volatge refrigerator/freezer unit.
– Opposite to starboard in the guest head with macerating electric toilet, sink, and shower wand.
– All the way forward is a guest cabin with double berth to port and escape hatch over.
– Down aft from the salon is the master cabin with double pedestal berth and escape hatch through the transom.
– The ensuite head to starboard has macerating electric toilet, sink, and shower stall.
Electronics and Electrical
– 12 volt DC system and 120 volt AC ship/shore power system
– 2 group 8-D 12 volt AGM batteries 1 group 24 12 volt AGM battery (bow thruster)
– 2,500 watt Heart DC to AC inverter with monitor
– digital marine multi bank battery charger AC and DC volt and ammeters
– AC fresh water heater (engine heat backup)
– AC microwave oven AC/DC refrigerator/freezer unit
– DC bow thruster
– DC navigation lights, cabin lights, engine room lights, deck lights portable spot light
– GPS map-radar/Raymarine/RL70C radar-plotter/Raymarine/RL80C
– VHF transceiver/Standard Horizon/Spectrum
– VHF/Raymarine/Ray 215 DSC loud hailer/Standard/Horizon
– 2 2.5 lb. portable dry chemical fire extinguishers
– 2 approved type inflatable PFD/safety harnesses
– perimeter railings, hand rails, flying bridge railings
– emergency distress signal (flare)
– kit first aid kit
– bilge ventilation exhaust blower
– 3 CO detectors
– tapered soft wood damage control plugs (bungs)
– remote LPG solenoid valve
– 45 lb. CQR plow bow anchor
– 250' chain (est.)
– Lofrans “Progress 1” electric anchor capstan
– bow plank with anchor roller
– 5” Ritchie compass
– Clock and barometer set clinometer
– GEAR :
– Bimini top sundeck hard top
– FRP transom step swim ladder
– Transom shower
– Boat hook
– Webasto diesel forced air cabin heater
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!