Trawlers 1987 Hershine Sundeck Trawler
Off Market since Nov 24th 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
GRACE NOTE IS POWERED BY TWIN CUMMINS 210 HP DIESELS
This Ed monk designed trawler is virtually indistinguishable from the 40' Albin.
This design and accommodation arrangement on the Hershine sundeck is amazing. You will be thoroughly impressed whether your plans include living aboard ,extended cruising or weekend excursion or vacation time.
On deck she has extra safe and wide walk-around decks forward with high enough sides to provide a safe passage for moving about on deck. The access to the large hard top covered sun deck aft is by easy steps port and starboard and from there up onto the spacious bridge is a breeze. The mounted manual crane will easily let you load a tender onto the sundeck roof.
Below offers more privacy and comfort that is amazing from the centerline queen and spacious head. Move forward through the main salon with great light and luxurious seating down the two steps to the galley and on to the forward cabin with another head and shower. .
This boat is located at our marina facilities in Westbrook CT
– propane stove
– 3 burner stove with oven.
– Kenmore frig.
– princess micro oven
– Raritan Icerette icemaker
– forward guest cabin with V-berth and locker on starboard side
– Forward head is opposite the galley with electric toilet, sink,and shower
– Galley down.
– two steps up to salon with L-shaped settee and hi-lo table. Entertainment center with tv and stereo. Lower helm station is to starboard with a helm seat.
– Aft cabin is down 3 steps with a centered queen island bed. This boat has been customized with with matching teak cabinets/lockers throughout this cabin to better utilize space.
– master head has toilet, sink and a large shower stall.
– The joiner work and condition of the paneling is
– good throughout.
easy access for boarding
trades will be considered
– Ritchie compass
– standard VHF
– datamarine depth
– horizon hailer
– Jabsco remote control spotlight
– Ritchie compass
– standard VHF radio
– datmarine depth
– vigi; radar
– autopilot 6000
– USCG package
– smoke detector
– 2 engine room halon fire ext.
– 2 60 amp alternators
– 2 8D 300 amp marine batteries
– 1 100 amp battery
– 2 30 amp shore cords
– professional mariner 30 amp charger
– Westerbeke genset BT8KW freshwater cooled 2550
– teak decks are thick and in good condition
– flybridge cushions
– bimini top and cover on flybridge
– deck boxes o flybridge and aft deck\ hard top
– teak swim platform
– swim ladder
– aft deck hard top
– dingy davits
– vetus electric anchor windlass
– 35 lb. Danforth plow anchor
– 2 spare anchors
Mechanical and plumbing
– 3 blower fans in engine room
– twin disc MG502 transmissions.
– shafts 2" stainless steel
– 2 4 blade props
– tach,oil pressure,temp. and volt meter gauges at both helms.
– 2 vacuflush tiolets
– Jabsco macerator w/pumpout
– Flo jet fresh water pump
– 2 units, 28,000 BTUs
– 10 gallons water heater w/heat exchanger
– 2 bilge pumps
– 1 foredeck wash down
– 1 emergency pump
5 Solid Reasons to Buy a Trawler. Learn more about trawler yachts from our quick guide. 5 Solid Reasons to Buy a Trawler. Learn more about trawler yachts from our quick guide.