To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Customizable Boat: Palm Beach
The Highfield Classic 380 Deluxe is a 12'6" inflatable tender with a capacity of seven persons. Its durable powder coated aluminum hull is ideal for beaching and trailering with no threat of gelcoat or fiberglass damage. Its wide deck space and V-shaped hull deliver a comfortable and dry ride. The self-draining double deck provides an extra layer of comfort for dry feet and gear on deck. The low profile console and rear seat with a cushion are ideal for a comfortable driving experience.
Other standard features include flush mount non-return valves, integrated transom supports, a bow locker to fit a six-gallon fuel tank, lifting points and tow eyes, tow bridle points, a heavy duty rub rail, a full-length keel guard, a tank strap kit, an under-seat bag, an electrical pack for the boat and console, and a Highfield dry bag, oars, a repair kit, and a foot pump. A boat cover is available as an upgraded option.
*Engine and upgraded options not included at this price.
Come test drive a Highfield Boat at these Florida locations:
Dania Beach / Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach .
– ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tube - Welded seams (PVC)
– Flush mount non-return valves
– High tensile chromated powder coated aluminum hull
– Self-draining cockpit
– Pre-wired navigation lights
– Integrated rear seat with cushion - Upholstered bow seating
– Recessed stainless steel cleats
– Low profile console (w/ side seat) - Integrated transom supports
– Bow locker (fits 6 gal fuel tank)
– Lifting points
– Tow bridle points
– Heavy duty rub strake
– Full length keel guard
– Tank strap kit
– Highfield dry bag
– Foot pump, paddles, repair kit
– Brushed foam teak finish deck
– Electrical pack for boat console
– Boat Cover
– Grey Sunset
– Black Sunset
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!