Kayak 2018 Hobie Mirage Compass listed by Gull Lake Marine (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2018 Hobie Mirage Compass
Experience why the Hobie MirageDrive is a breakthrough design that maximizes fun and performance.
Set your course with the new Mirage Compass, the newest addition to Hobie’s fleet of award-winning pedal kayaks.
Simplicity defined, its time-tested MirageDrive pedal system with Glide Technology moves you easily through the water. Outfitted with a breathable mesh seat, the Compass offers maximum stability and an oversized cockpit and flat deck for standing. A sharp turning radius makes this fishing kayak nimble in tight quarters, yet able to speed over open water in stealthy fashion. Kayak fishing features include molded-in rod holders, H-Track accessory mounts and a transducer cavity ready for you to install a Lowrance fishfinder.
Features may include:
– Conveniently located midship, bow and stern.
Excellent Hull Performance
– The durable polyethylene hull hits the sweet spot between tracking and maneuverability. The oversize cockpit includes plenty of flat deck area for standing.
– The Glide Technology Drive features legendary bioengineered performance. For reverse gear, see our other kayak lines with the MirageDrive 180.
– H-Track accessory mounts provide no-drill customization for the utmost in rigging flexibility.
– Keep your drink close at hand.
– Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with the included Two-Piece Paddle with Fiberglass Shaft.
Optimal Seating Design
– The breathable mesh fabric is adjustable for comfort. Mounted at an ideal height for fishing, there's room for tackle storage underneath. Easily removable for use on shore.
Easy Steering System
– When you want to paddle or need to transport your Compass on shore, the spring-loaded rudder folds flush. Automatically kicks up if you hit something. Easy grip rudder handle provides fingertip steering.
Two Rod Holders
– The Compass comes ready to fish from the factory.
– Bring your favorite gear along, including an H-Crate or Livewell. There's plenty of room in the mesh-covered bow storage area, stern storage area with Bungee tie-downs, and the 8-inch round Twist and Seal cockpit hatch.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.