Other 2021 Hobie Mirage Compass listed by Gull Lake Marine (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2021 Hobie Mirage Compass, 2021 Hobie Mirage Compass
Simplicity defined, the Mirage Compass is now upgraded to both forward and reverse with the power of the MirageDrive 180 pedal system and Kick-Up Fins. Patented Kick-Up Fin Technology takes the worry out of kayaking in shallow, structure-filled waters by automatically retracting upon impact. Outfitted with a breathable mesh seat, the Compass offers maximum stability and an oversized cockpit and flat deck for standing. A sharp turning radius makes this fishing kayak nimble in tight quarters, yet able to speed over open water in stealthy fashion. Kayak fishing features include molded-in rod holders, H-Track accessory mounts and a transducer cavity ready for you to install a Lowrance® fishfinder. For a stealthy look, upgrade to the Compass Camo package that is outfitted with Kick-Up Turbo Fins and comes in Camo color.
Features may include:
LOWRANCE® READY SYSTEM
– The Hobie Mirage Compass comes standard with a built-in transducer mount and includes through-hull cable plugs.
SLEEK YET STABLE HULL SHAPE
– A freshly designed bow cuts through wind, wake and chop with ease. The spacious and extra wide deck provides comfort and security for even the most novice of kayakers.
KICK-UP RUDDER AND MOLDED-IN TRACKING KEEL
– The Kick-Up Rudder locks in to place when you need it and retracts on impact. A molded-in tracking keel keeps you on course, whether pedaling or paddling.
MOLDED-IN CARRYING HANDLES
– Located midship, these handles are ergonomic and conveniently placed to make car topping a breeze. Bow and Stern handles help with transport to and from the water.
– Excellent Hull Performance
– Miragedrive Powered
– Accessory Ready
– 8” Round Twist And Seal Hatch
– Drink Holder
– Easy Steering System
– Optimal Seating Design
– Two-Piece Paddle
– Two Rod Holders
– Storage Abounds
– Power-Pole Micro Integration