MacGregor Yachts presents this Sports Fishing Boats 2000 Hudson Custom Carolina Express boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
– Spacious Galley Countertop and Prep Area
– Ample Storage Throughout
– Teak Floors
– LED Lighting
– L-Shape Dinette with Teak Table
– Forward V-Berth with Ample Legroom
– Hanging Locker
– New Soft Goods/Bedspreads
– Bomar Overhead Hatch
– Air Conditioned Helm Seating Area
– (2) Teak Ladder Back Helm Chairs
– Portside -Shape Settee Seating
– Starboard L-Shape Dinette Seating with Teak Table
– Teak Sole
– Custom Teak Helm Pod with Single Lever Controls
– Caterpillar Displays
– Pipe Welder Tower
– Rupp Outriggers
– Transom Livewell
– Cockpit Rocket Launcher
– Bait Prep Station with Washdown Sink
– Tackle Storage
Electronics and Navigation
– (2) Furuno NavNet Mulit Displays
– Furuno Rader 4' Array
– Icom VHD RAdio
– ACR Spotlight
– Robertson Autopilot
– (2) Caterpillar 3/96Diesel Engines
– (1) Kilo Pack Gen Set
– Algae-X Fuel Polishing System
– Charles 30 Amp Battery Charger
– Hynautic Steering
– Fire Boy Fire Suppression System
Preliminary Listing - More Details to Come
Kathleen is a 2000 44' Custom Carolina Express built by Victor Hudson with all design work performed by Applied Concepts. These two entities working together were able to produce a well balanced and well constructed fishing platform. With her modern day lines and profile, she stands out among the rest. With a soft entry and 25 kt cruise speed this makes her economical with a great cruising range at 450 nm. Down below provides a large dinette table with seating for up to four guests and a well equipped galley boasts ample storage. Forward houses a large private V-Berth for two guests.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!