Cruisers 1996 Hunter 34 boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
– Ray marine auto-helm
– BG Vulcan 7 Chart plotter
– Four 300 watt flexible solar panels with charge controller.
– Espar diesel heater with temperature controller in cabin
– Swim platform with ladder.
– Hot and cold shower hose at swim platform
– VHF radio at nav station
– Handheld VHF radio/charger at helm station
– Four foldable cushioned cockpit chairs
– WinchRight Cordless Electric winch
– Throwable life ring
– Two stainless steel handrail mounted double fender holders
– Reinforce stitched main sail and jib UV cover
– Magma grill
– Two 8-pound propane tanks with dual stage regulator in designated propane locker
– Fusion radio
– 2-burner gimbaled Propane stove and oven.
– 27 HP, 3-cylinder Yanmar Diesel engine with 1,200 hours
Roll-up dingy with 3.5 hp Tohasu outboard available at additional cost
The interior is done in warm hand-rubbed teak, with great looking ash accents. Forward is a v-berth with hanging locker. Moving aft is a spacious salon with u-shaped dinnete to port and settee to starboard. Amidships to port is a full u-shaped galley with dual sinks, 2 burner stove, microwave and oven. Aft is an extra-wide queen size berth, hanging locker and plenty of storage. The unique cockpit design allows for more headroom down below, where you really need it.
RIG AND DECK
– The B+R rig allows large-roach main, full battens, end of boom sheeting, and a high aspect ratio headsail.
– New life lines
– New running rigging
– Folding Lewmar Wheel
RECENT ADDITIONS AND UPGRADES:
– New collapsible Lewmar wheel
– New running rigging
– New lifelines
– New BG Chart plotter
– New bottom paint (May 2022)
– New gear selector/throttle and cables
– New 1,000 W Inverter with designated outlet in aft cabin w/remote on-off switch.
– Six new sconce lights with USB ports
– New kitchen and bathroom faucets
– New motor mounts and aligned engine/transmission/drive shaft
– New master stateroom and v-berth cushion covers
– New Mack Pack and lazy jacks
– New Xantrex 20 amp battery charger
– Four new Deep Cycle Group 31 Maintenance Free 105 Amp hour batteries (420 amp hour total)
– New elongated toilet
– New fuel gauge
– New Captains Chair
– Five new hatch and port windows
– New Shakespeare Radio Antenna
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
– Wind Speed and Direction
– Navigation Center
– TV Set
– Cockpit Speakers
· Fully Battened Mainsail
· Furling Genoa
· Steering Wheel
– Microwave Oven
– Marine Head
– Battery Charger
– Bow Thruster
– Electric Bilge Pump
– Manual Bilge Pump
– Hot Water
– Shore Power Inlet
– Swimming Ladder
– Cockpit Shower
– Solar Panel
– Cockpit Table
· Bimini Top
· Spray Hood
· Lazy Bag
Choose the best loan offer and get out on the water! Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Covering types, popular brands & ownership. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.