S & J Yachts Brokers presents this Racers and Cruisers 1993 Hunter 35.5 boat for sale.
Contact S & J Yachts Brokers with any questions about this Hunter 35.5 by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
BRAND NEW LISTING - MORE PICTURES AND INFORMATION COMING - BEST HUNTER 35.5 ON THE MARKET - CLEAN AND BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED!!!! This 1993 Hunter 35.5, Our Adventure is a fantastic example of the Performance Cruiser with its very modern, beamy and flatter hull coupled with a bulbed wing keel, spade rudder, double spreader high aspect sloop rig is FAST, POINTS WELL and will move in the lightest of air. But, it is not just her sailing performance that makes her such a great 35. Her interior is well designed with lots of elbow room 2 private cabins, convertible dining table/berth and a settee that together can accommodate 7 family and crew. She has a great galley, good sized head and lots of storage. She has hatches and ports providing excellent ventilation. And the cockpit is well designed for sailing, entertaining or napping. This is a great opportunity to sail a great, classic sailboat.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 7 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 29 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 13000 lbs
Ballast: 4800 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 55 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1993
Engine Model: 3GM30F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Fresh Water Tanks: (64 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (22 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (13 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Accommodations and Walkthru
Our Adventure, a 1993 Hunter 35.5 Legend with its beamier hull has an excellent interior layout that feels bigger than its 35 feet.
Beginning at the bow is a large, private Vee Berth with a cabinet and hanging locker at the entrance and still lots of room to get dressed. There is still more storage under the berth.
The bright airy Saloon with its convertible table/berth to port and a long comfortable settee on starboard provides dining, entertaining and sleeping space for your family and crew.
Aft of the Settee is the Nav Station with radios and electric panels all within easy reach over a large desk that provides the space to lay out your charts and navigation gear.
Aft of the Nav Station is the spacious Head with commode, sink and separate shower area and still good storage and corian counter.
And the Galley is large and well designed to feed that family and crew. It features corian counter tops, two burner stove/oven, double sink and lots of storage space.
The private, athwartship Aft Cabin is on port just aft of the Galley There is a hanging locker at the entrance, room to stand and dress and a large, comfortable double berth.
The centerline E ngine Compartment between the galley and head is under the companionway with full access to the engine. There is a very clever tool compartment and simple access for the daily engine checks.
The Cockpit has great functionality with lots of storage, walkthru transom, cockpit shower, helm and seating for sailng and entertaining
There is both a 12Volt Ships and a 110Volt Shorepower Electrical System.
– Batteries 2018
– Battery Charger
– Engine Alternator
– Shorepower Cords
– Beautiful Cabin LED Reading and Ceiling Lights 2019
Electronics and Nav Gear
– Compass at Helm
– Davis Windex at Mast Head 2016
– Installed NEEMA 2000 Network 2018
– Garmin Chartplotter and GPS 2018
– Knotmeter, Depthsounder
– Replaced Mast Deck/Steaming Light Fixture with LEDs 2016
– Installed new LED Anchor Light with Photocell 2016
– Installed new Raymarine I60 Wind Instrument at Helm 2014
– Installed new Raymarine Anemometer at Mast Head
– Replace Mast Wiring, VHF Cabling plus Antenna, 2016
– Garmin VHF Radio at Nav Station with AIS Receiver 2018
– VHF Ram Mic at Helm 2020
– Fusion Radio connected to NEEMA Network 2019
– Cockpit Speakers 2019
– All Navigation Lights changed to LEDs 2018
Sails & Rigging
The Hunter 35.5 Legend has a high aspect, double spreader sloop rig.
– 135% Genoa 2017
– Harken Headsail Roller Furling System 2016
– Garhauer EZ Glide Genoa Fairlead Car System 201
– Full Battened Mainsail with two Reef Points.2020
– Stack Pack Sail Flaking System 2020
– Strong Mast Track 2020
– Mainsheet Traveller is mounted forward of Dodger.
– Boom Vang
– Standing Rigging Replaced 2016
– Replaced Mast Base Standing Blocks with Garhauer Blocks 2016
– Mast and Boom Line Sheaves Replaced 2016
– Replaced Boom Reefing Blocks with Garhauer 2016
– All Running Rigging 2016
– Replaced all Rope Clutches with Garhauer and added 2 for 8 total
– Winches are 2-Speed, Self Tailing
Hull was stripped, barrier coated and bottom painted as a preventive action 2016
– USCG Safety Package
– Bimini Sun Shades 2019
– Dodger including eisenglass and Connecting Panel Replaced in 2020
– new stanchions and Amsteel Lifelines 2020
– Installed new Pedestal Guard and Instrument Pod 2018
– Fenders and Dock/Mooring Lines
– Anchor with chain/rope
– Cockpit Cushions 2014
– Garhauer MidShip Cleats 2015
– Chainplates Rebedded 2016
– Cockpit Table Refinished 2021
Engine and Mechanicals
A Yanmar 3GM Fresh Water Cooled, 27HP Diesel is the more than adequate iron genny.
– Electric Bilge with Auto and Manual Switch at Nav Station
– Mechanical Bilge in cockpit
– 12Volt Domestic Water Pump
– Head features both an overboard thruhull and deck pumpout.
– Installed Hot Water Heater By-Pass 2014
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!