Sloop 2014 Hunter 36 listed by Cruising Yachts, Inc. (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Looking for that mid 35 range , easy handling, roomy and comfortable ????
Look no further , Perfect Lady is here ! Ready to cast lines and set sail.
Powered by a Yanmar 29hp , FIN keel, Std main sail with furling jib. Raymarine dressed with Radar, Chartplotter, Autopilot and Knot-Depth-Wind.
PRICE REDUCED !! MOTIVATED SELLER .....
COMFORTABLE , EASY TO SAIL, LOW MAINTENANCE
JUST GIVE US A CALL ...
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Hunter Design Team
LOA: 35 ft 11 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
LWL: 31 ft 1 in
Length on Deck: 35 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 5 in
Displacement: 15353 lbs
Ballast: 4536 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 55 ft 3 in
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3YM3D
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Entering the salon , down 4 easy steps, you find an oasis of beauty and comfort await you. The warm , rich woodwork is brightened by an an abundance of natural light and is enhanced by her Corian countertops. Full Galley to starboard of companionway and Nav Station is adjacent to port. Along the port mid ship is a long settee that converts to a game table between two seats . Mid ship to starboard is aforward and aftseated Salon setting. Forward is a V berth stateroom with amplestorage and lighting. Aft stateroom with a double athwartship berth with access starboard of companionway stairs , thru galley. Full head to port , adjacent to galley.
– Mast Stateroom -Aft has Inner Spring Mattress and Cedar-Lined hanging lockers
– LED interior lights
– Sirus (capability)stereo AM/FM/CD (Bose Interior speakers and speakers on the arch in the cockpit)
– 64 headroom
– Cherry finished interior
– Dinette table converts to a double berth
– Window shades and screens
– Quiet flush head with step in shower area
A beautiful large L shaped galley sits starboard of companionway. Ample storage through out and great working counter surface. With everything in arms reach, she is great to work in weather you are on the hook or under way !
– Corian Counter tops
– Pressure Hot/Cold water
– Deep double SS sink
– 2 burner Force 10 LPG stove and oven (gimbaled)
– Front loading Refrigeration
– Deep top loading Freezer
– Dish Rack cabinet w/ Lighting and Ventailation
– Waste Bin- (built in )
Sails & Rigging
The Hunter 36 carries a BR double spreader fractional rig with all lines lead aft to cockpit, for easy handling.
– Std full batten main with 2 reef points (reefing lines led aft to cockpit)
– Hood furling head stay system
– Furling 110% jib
– Deep Fin Performance Lead Keel
– Spade Rudder w/ SS Shaft
– Ridig Boom Vang
– Lewmar ST winches (2) #30 and (2) #40
The Hunter 36 is a stunning cruiser. Her updated window line, lends to a sleek look and allows increased interior lighting. Her 2 tone deck is an eye catcher !
The Hull design has been improved, featuring a wide beam further aft as well as a more profound bow hollow. The result of this hull design is a longer dynamic water line, which means more speed ! The hull is fiberglass / Balsaabove waterline with sold glass below waterline with a structural grid reinforcement.
– Less Resistance ... makes the boat go faster, sooner. Greater speed in light winds and a better fuel consumption under power.
– Reduced Pitching... in choppy water, the Hunter will cut through the waves vs. rising up with each wave. Smoother and more comfortable ride.
The Traveler .. mounted on theSS arch, simplifies handling of the mainsail, providing more leverage and the placement ofthe traveler controls are within easy reach of the helm.
The BR rig and fractional sail plan is a guarantee to easy tracking and reefing.
Adjustable jib sheet cars mounted Inboard, for tight sheeting.
Double high bow and stern pulpits with boarding gates port and starboard . The stern pulpit has the built intransom rail seat and she also has a drop downtransom , when lowered lends to a very nice swim platformwitha transom Hot/Cold shower .
Perfect Lady is powered by a Direct Drive Yanmar 29 hp FWC with a 3 bladed bronze prop. Single throttle control @ helm
– 60 amp Alternator
– 40amp ProMariner-Natique P1240 Smart Charger
– (2) 4D AGMbattery banks
Raymarine covers her electronics at the helm
– 4KW Radar
– e125 12 Raymarine Chartplotter
– Ray 6002 w/ type 1 linear drive Autopilot
– Fishfinder (CP 450 C CHIRP Broadband Sonar)
– i70 Knot/Depth/Windspeed-point
– Helm Compass
– VHF with remote Mic @ helm
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.