Edwards Yacht Sales presents this Cutter 2001 Hunter 410 boat for sale.
Contact Edwards Yacht Sales with any questions about this Hunter 410 by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
One owner .. FRESH WATER Day Tripper, a 2001 Hunter 410 was enjoyed her owner her Lake Michigan until she arrived in Florida waters last March 2020, Her features include:
– 56HP Yanmar 4JH2E Diesel with only 257 Hrs.
– Cutter Rigged w/ Selden Furlex roller Furling
– Seldon In-Mast Furling Mainsail NEW Garmin 942 XS GPS Chartplotter (Jan. 2021) .. plus
– Full Raytheon Electronics
– Doyle Asymmetric Power Cruise Spinnaker
– Shallow 5 Draft (wing keel)
– 9 Achilles Tender w/ 5hp Mercury O/B on SS Davits
– Forward Aft Stateroom w/ ensuite Heads and Showers
– (2) MarineAir Reverse Cycle A/C units
– Teak Interior w/ Teak Holly Cabin Sole
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Hunter Design Team
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 40 ft 8 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
LWL: 37 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 19500 lbs
Ballast: 6700 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 58 ft 5 in
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 19500 lbs
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 4JH2E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 257
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 50 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (145 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (45 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 7
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Total Liferaft Capacity: 4
The spacious salon includes everything you need to make cruising a comfortable experience. Plenty of hatches and ports keep the salon bright and well-ventilated. The dining table is central to entertaining and serving meals. The dinette can also be converted into double berth, if needed!
The forward Guest Stateroom has queen-sized berth starboard, hanging lockers and plenty of storage to port. Lighting and ventilation are excellent and there is great head room as well.
The spacious Master Stateroom is located Aft. It has a large athwartship King size berth, overhead hatches and more drawers and hanging lockers.
– Two MarineAir Reverse Cycle A/C Units
The starboard-side galley is very open with expansive Corian counters, three-burner range with oven, microwave, triple access refrigerator-freezer, trash receptacle and plenty of storage. There is even a dish rack above the sinks.
– Force 10 3-Burner LPG Stove w/Oven
– (1) LPG Tanks Located in Dedicated Starboard Cockpit Locker
– Adler Barbor 12v refrigerator/freezer system Wet Ice Chest
– Twin Stainless Steel Deep Sinks
– Great Storage, Including Dish Rack above the sinks
– NEW Garmin 942 XS GPS Charter Plotter (Jan 2021)
– Raytheon RL 70 color radar/plotter (2)
helm and navigation station (24 mile)
– Raytheon ST 6000+ autopilot
– Raytheon ST 60 AWI/wind speed
– Raytheon ST 60 knot/log
– Raytheon 52 VHF radio
– Raytheon ST 60 depth sounder
– West Marine Receiver / CD player
– 4D House Battery
– One Starter Battery
– Shore Power with Splitter for 50 Amp Service
– Two 30 Amp Outlets w/Cords
Powered by a 56 hp Yanmar 4JH2E Diesel with only 257 Hours
– Fresh water cooling
– Racor fuel filter
– Manual heads with holding tank
– Spare parts
Sails and Rigging
BR Rig with swept back spreaders provides a perfect tri-pod support for mast and full set of sails.
– Selden Main in-Mast Roller Furling System
– Selden Furlex Jib Roller Furling System
– Selden Furlex Jib and Cutter Furling
– SeldenSolid Boom Vang
– Doyle Asymmetric Power Cruise Spinnaker
– (7) Spinlock Rope Clutches
– Winches:(2) Lewmar 48ST Primary Winches
– One Lewmar halyard Winch
– JPE : 823.00 sq ft
I : 47.75 ft
J : 16.17 ft
P : 45.33 ft
E : 19.25 ft
Working Sail Area : 823.00 sq ft.
Hull and Deck
– Fresh Bottom Paint (March 2020)
– Walk through transom with swim platform
– Achilles 9 inflatable dinghy w/ 5 HP Mercury O/B
– Stainless Steel Davits
– 6 person Rescue Pod life raft (needs re-certification)
– Man overboard pole
– Electric windlass , Delta anchor, plow anchor with 180 chain rode
– Cockpit dodger
– Double lifelines with gates (both sides)
– Stern rail has seats (both sides)
– Transom shower
– Abundant cockpit and transom storage lockers
Manufacturer Provided Description
Hunter Marines evolutionary innovation shows in the Hunter 410. Backed by over 25 years of experience, the 410 really delivers.
The spacious salon includes everything to make cruising a comfortable experience. Plenty of hatches and ports keep the salon bright, airy and well-ventilated. The highly polished dining table is central to entertaining and serving meals. Elegant fabrics and rich teak combine to create a warm and luxurious atmosphere. A separate navigation station houses all electric controls as well as providing plentiful space for electronics. The aft head includes a stall shower, Corian vanity, and lots of storage. Dual access to the large head keeps it private yet convenient.
Aft, there is a master stateroom that features a huge queen berth, hanging lockers, and a host of storage facilities right down to the hanging carry-on closet. Lighting and ventilation is excellent and there is full head room as well. Forward, the full size stateroom has its own ensuite head, overhead hatches, and more drawers and hanging lockers than found on much larger yachts.
The starboard side galley is very open with large, wide Corian counters, three-burner range with oven, microwave, triple access refrigerator-freezer, trash receptacle, and plenty of storage. Even the dishware and rack are included. Comfort, convenience, and utility were Hunters design goals and the 410 meets them head on. Hunter Marines keel boats are the backbone of the Hunter fleet.
These spacious and comfortable cruisers are incredibly appointed from the rich fabrics to the top-grade hardware. Hunter Marine Hunter Marine Corporation .. Now Marlow Hunter was founded in 1973 to build truly affordable sailboats. Warren Luhrs, Hunters chairman, has personally logged thousands of ocean miles both single-handedly and shorthanded aboard his ocean racers. From these floating laboratories hundreds of new ideas have been born. The same B R rig that powered his boats into the record books also power the Hunter fleet.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!