Center Cockpit 2006 Hunter 45 listed by Preferred Yachts (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
LOA: 44 ft 3 in
Beam: 14 ft 6 in
LWL: 39 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Ballast: 7389 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 22936 lbs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 4JH3-TBE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (149 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (48 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of heads: 2
– Hilderange stainless propane stove with oven.
– Kenmore Brew Wave microwave with built in coffee maker.
– Stainless stove vent.
– Nova Kool two door refrigerator freezer.
– In counter freezer.
– Dish drying cabinet with built in fan.
– Double stainless sink.
– Propane shut off/on on counter face.
– Corian counter Surfaces.
– Countertop trash access.
– Plenty of drawers and under counter stowage.
Mechanical and Electrical
– Yanmar 4JH3-TBE with Upgraded 75 HP engine
– Fischer Panda 7 kw Generator
– X-Change-R oil change system for engine and generator
– Sea-Fire Automatic Fire Suppression System
– Xantrex 2500 watt Inverter/Charger
– Two Kyocera 140 watt solar panels with junction box
– Air Breeze wind turbine.
– EeMarien electronic control panel integrates wind turbine with solar panels.
– 105 amp Balmar alternator.
– Dual 30 amp shore power inlets.
– Relocated 110 VAC/12 VDC electrical breaker panel.
Hull and Deck
– Bow Thruster, Side Power SP 55 Si
– New bottom anti-fouling paint July 2021.
– Hull wet sanded, buffed and polished July 2021
– New Cove stripes
– Winged shoal draft Keel at 5' depth.
– Double anchor roller.
– Simpson Lawrence vertical anchor windlass.
– Stainless Bruce anchor with chain and nylon rode.
– Stainless steel bow pulpit.
– Double lifelines with three gates.
– Stainless deck handrails.
– Seven opening hatches with screens.
– Kevlar reinforcement from bow to keel.
– Two propane tanks with ventilated storage with drains.
– Fresh water hookup.
– Eight stainless steel mooring cleats.
– Swim Platform with stainless telescoping ladder.
– Swim platform hot and cold transom shower.
– KATO dinghy davits.
– KATO outboard motor hoist.
– Full canvas enclosure with Isinglass and screens
– Custom cockpit cushions.
– Pedestal cover.
– Lewmar folding steering wheel.
– Folding cockpit table.
– Stern rail with cushioned seats and drink holders.
– High combings for comfort and safety.
– Magma stainless barbecue grill.
Sails and Rigging
– Selden vertically battened mast furling Mainsail.
– Selden Furlex 300S furling genoa at 110%.
– Mast bridge clearance 62'.
– Stainless Steel Traveler Arch over Cockpit
– All Running rigging run into cockpit.
– Inboard jib tracks with adjustable cars.
– Asymmetrical Cruising spinnaker with sock.
– Rigid boom vang.
– One Lewmar electric cabin top halyard winch.
– Self tailing Lewmar #48 primary winches.
– Lewmar #40 rigging winches.
– I : 47.92 ft
– J : 14.67 ft
– P : 46.50 ft
– E : 20.75 ft
– Working Sail Area : 962.00 sq ft
– Two Raymarine E120 multifunction displays, up and down.
– Raymarine 7001 "Smart Pilot" autopilot with remote.
– Raymarine 4 kw Radar.
– Raymarine ST60 Depth.
– Raymarine ST60 Speed log.
– Raymarine ST60 Wind.
– COM IC-402 Marine radio with distress.
– Instruments fully integrated with "Sea Talk".
– EPIRB 406.
– Sirius weather antenna couple with to E120 display.
– AIS ad-on.
– Three flat screen TV's Forward, Salon and Master.
– Bose 3-2-1 DVD/CD/Stereo.
– Bose cabin speakers.
– JVC Audio system in cockpit.
Manufacturer Provided Description
With a well proven track record as the "master" in center cockpit cruisers, the Hunter 45 Center Cockpit has been refined from volumes of customer feedback coupled with the design inspiration of Warren Luhrs and the Hunter Design Team.
The focal point of a mid-cockpit cruiser is always the master stateroom, and Hunter delivers with more space and amenities than you would expect to find on some 50+ footers. However, it's evident that the rest of the boat has not been compromised in the process.
The salon, galley, nav station, and forward stateroom are all very well appointed, with each space comfortably balanced in the package. Above deck, Hunter includes some "ease of sailing" features that have become trademarks.
The backstayless B R rig and traveler arch are among the most prominent, with numerous smaller touches that don't reveal themselves until the boat is under way. The frosting on the cake is the surprisingly attractive profile.
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.