S & J Yachts Brokers presents this Racers and Cruisers 2005 Hunter 466 boat for sale.
Contact S & J Yachts Brokers with any questions about this Hunter 466 by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Sails Call, a 2005 Hunter 466 is a great performance cruiser with lots of elbow room, privacy and storage for family and guests plus a real turn of speed. She is very comfortable with two complete heads, 3 private cabins and a galley with space to create even a holiday meal. Plus, she is easy to sail with furling head and main sails, self tailing winches and all lines led aft to the cockpit. She also has a powerful Yanmar 4 cylinder diesel for those light air days. An autopilot, Furling Genoa and Main make sailing her a real pleasure. Sails Call will take you anywhere you want to go be it a winter Caribbean getaway or a weekend gunkhole. She has the equipment and has been maintained to get you there safely and comfortably
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 46 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 39 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 26180 lbs
Ballast: 9680 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 64 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Total Power: 76 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 4JH3TE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 76 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Number of heads: 2
This 2005 Hunter 466 has 3 private cabins and two complete Heads.
Beginning at the bow is the Owners Stateroom featuring a separate, private shower on starboard side of cabin entrance and separate private commode and sink across on port. Each is large and comfortable. There are his and hers closets and hanging lockers on each side as well. The very comfortable Island Berth is Queen Sized with plenty of storage under. There is lots of room to dress at the foot of the berth as well.
The Saloon follows aft with a very large convertible dining table/berth on port that can seat 6+. On Starboard there are a pair of really comfortable Captain Chairs with lots of built-in storage.
The Nav Station i s aft on starboard and is truly the ships command center with a functional desk,12 and 110 volt electric panels as well as battery and generator switches. It is a very well thought out work area with room to store all your stuff
The Day Head is next aft on starboard convenient to the cockpit and aft berths with a private entrance from the starboard aft cabin.
There are 2 private Aft Cabins (one on each side of the companionway) and each has storage and hanging lockers at their entrance.
The Galley is across from the Nav Station on Port. It has plenty of counter/work space and storage areas and features separate freezer/refrigerator, 3 burner prdpane stove/oven, microwave double bowl sink plus a nifty overhead shelf for dinnerware, etc.
The Hunter 466 is comfortable, luxurious and practical.
– Teak Holly Sole except in Heads.
– Corian Counter in Galley and Head
– Hot Cold Pressure Water
– Reverse Cycle Heat Pumps (2 Units)
– Gimbled 3 Burner Force 10 Propane Stove/Oven
– Adler Barbour Top/Front Loading Refrigerator
– AB Top Loading Freezer
– SS Double Bowl Sink
Sails Call has both a 12 Volt Ship and 120 Volt Shorepower Electrical Systems with Separate Electrical Panels at the Nav Station.
– Northern Lights 8KW Generator with very few hours
– Dual Reverse Cycle Heat Pumps with Separate Electric Service
– 2 - 50 Shorepower Cables
– Xantrex Freedom Marine 25 Battery Charger Inverter
– Group 27 House Batteries
– Engine Start Battery
– Dedicated Generator Battery
– Fuel,/Water/Waste Tank Monitoring System
– 11Gallon Electric Hot Water Heater
Electronics and Nav Gear
– Ritchie Compass at Helm
– Davis Windex at Mast Top
– Raymarine C80 Chartplotter GPS at Helm
– Raymarine Knotmeter
– Raymarine Depthsounder
– Raymarine Wind Instrument
– ICOM VHF Radio with Remote Operation at Helm
– Sharp Flat Screen TV bulkhead mounted in Saloon with Bose CD System
– Bose Saloon Speakers
– Exterior Speakers Mounted on Arch
– Cockpit Marine CD/FM Stereo Radio
Sails & Rigging
Sails Call has a High Aspect Sloop Rig with a Double Spreader Selden Furling Mast.
– UK Mainsail on a Selden Furling System.
– UK 110% Genoa on a Furlex Headsail Furling Systmem
– Selden Rod Kicker Boom Vang
– Traveler Mounted on Arch Lines led to Helm
– 3 Rope Clutches on Port side of Companionway
– 4 Rope Clutches on Starboard of Companionway
– Lewmar 48 2 Speed, Self Tailing Primary Winches
– Lewmar 44 2 Speed, Self Tailing on Port serving Outhaul, Mainsail Furling and Halyard
– Lewmar 44 2 Speed, Self Tailing on Starboard serving Main Sheet and Halyards
Hull and Deck Equipment
The Hunter 466 has a solid 1-piece glass hull with a lead, bulb wing keel. The deck is cored.
– Anchor Windlass with UP/Down Foot Controls
– Anchor with Chain and 3-Strand Nylon Rode
– Cafe Style Companionway Doors
– Stern Rail Seats
– Dock Lines and Fenders
– Boat Hook
– USCG Safety Package
– Kato Dinghy Davits
– Walkthru Transom with Helm Seat, Swim PLatform and Ladder
– Bimini and Dodger Mounted on Arch
The 446 has a Yanmar Fresh Water Cooled 4 Cylinder Turbo 4JHTE Diesel Engine with single lever shift/throttle.
– 2 Reverse Cycle Air/Heat Units with a Dedicated Electric Service. Air and Heat are ducted to each cabin.
– Northern Lights 8KW Diesel Generator with very low hours easily runs your AC and everything else while miles from the marina.
– Electric Bilge Pump with Electric Auto/Manual Switch
– Mechanical Bilge Pump Operated from Cockpit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!